ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

???? About The Blogs

When filling out the settings for my blog, I came upon a couple items I completely don't understand. #1. Allowing others to syndicate your blog which will enable the RSS feed link on your blog. English please. #2. Allow blog entry trackbacks which will allow others to trackback ping your blog entries. HUH????

Can somebody translate this for me?

Also, "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Blog system to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary."

This sure puts a damper on things. I especially like the last paragraph. It reminds me of Colonel Klink saying, "Vee hafe vays of dealink mit der people like you."

:wtf:

I just noticed under "Blogs", though I've made 2 entries, it says I've made none. Why is that?

Edited by joemomma

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

When filling out the settings for my blog, I came upon a couple items I completely don't understand. #1. Allowing others to syndicate your blog which will enable the RSS feed link on your blog. English please. #2. Allow blog entry trackbacks which will allow others to trackback ping your blog entries. HUH????

I haven't spent to much time with my recent time constraints but I know there are setting to have your blog addressed like http://thesignsyndicate.com/blogs/joemomma. I have to look into the RSS thing more and come back with an explanation.

Can somebody translate this for me?

Also, "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Blog system to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary."

This sure puts a damper on things. I especially like the last paragraph. It reminds me of Colonel Klink saying, "Vee hafe vays of dealink mit der people like you."

:wtf:

I just noticed under "Blogs", though I've made 2 entries, it says I've made none. Why is that?

Come on now, look at our pvt forums! It's a blog, you can be as crude as you want and it's for hobbies and personal crap like politics. You can set up categories like "Hobbies, Politics, Misc" and each time you add an entry you are in "draft form" then you and "publish" which is your final form. You can go into "my controls" to allow viewing of certain "blocks" blocks are item like "calender" "my picture" & "my gallery". You can also change the order in which they list and which side left or right they show up in. When you publish an entry you can choose a category like politics, hobbies etc. I'm using mine for work and personal stuff.

K, I saw the problem with your blog Joe. When you made your entry you have to chnage the bottom pull down bar from "draft" to "publish". Now it shows up as entries and they are now showed to members

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill