ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

New site for more sign repair sales... no, really.

Hi again all. This is my first post to introduce the ProSignRepair.com website. This service has been a work in progress for a few years now and I am very pleased to unveil it to you all here. As professional electrical sign companies and vendors I believe you are exactly suited to seeing the benefits of increasing your electrical sign repair sales. Would you be interested in sending out your choice of folks able to easily spot & quickly report active outages? Already do a night patrol and would like to be able put a lead up in seconds, right from the job site? What if those leads were e-mailed directly to you as a sale when approved?

Take a look at the sign-up page to check out the introductory video... click here for ProSignRepair.com video

I usually get a ton of questions about how this works, especially considering how new the concept is... click here for Frequently Asked Questions

To really supercharge the system, I have a mobile app available on the Apple App Store... click here for a video of the app in action

Click here to see the app and download it for your iphone... Android is still in development but coming soon.

My goal here was to build a really incredible and useful application for our industry. I realize that anything new is a risk which is why you can sign-up to try it for free for 30 Days.

Obviously this it still a work in progress and I am still adding features, tweaking functions, adding features etc. I am really looking forward to continuing to add members and impacting the electrical sign community in a positive manner.

Thanks all.

Tim

Anyone using this service yet? The video is not that detailed.

Yes indeed we do! I actively started promoting the site on a very limited basis a couple of weeks ago and we had shops take notice almost immediately. We have subscribers in multiple states already and have received inquires from Canada as well. Regarding Canada, we are currently working on the coding to incorporate the Canadian postal codes in order to expand. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Concerning the concern about the video, could you be more specific? Are you referring to the video that shows the iphone app or the video on the website that shows the overall concept?

Let me know and I will be happy to clarify and help.

Thanks!

Video reference was "click here for ProSignRepair.com video"

No details just sign on and get these nifty post-it-notes. For $30.00 I should get a lot of post-it's

Alright, just to make sure I understand, you feel that the video commercial was not detailed enough to show all of the ins & outs of the idea? No problem at all and I can see your point. I felt that the overall concept was more involved than a 45 second video could really cover thoroughly but I also did not want to create a 5 minute documentary that nobody wanted to watch. For those who want a more detailed perspective you can click on the link at the top of the sign-up page where you can link to a downloadable PDF. The video, in combination with the downloadable PDF and the FAQ page answers pretty much every question I have seen so far. Is there something that you feel I haven't covered adequately or perhaps you have a specific question that I can help with? Happy to help!

• Board Patron

i prefer to get paid for work, no pay for work, we have enough taxes already

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

who will pay us, you or the customer

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

who will pay us, you or the customer

Good question, the customer pays you directly for the work you perform. When the end customer clicks on the approval through the website an order gets sent directly to your e-mail so you can print it off, do your own invoice etc. You do the work and pay the bills so you get paid directly. We don't take a percentage or a finders fee or anything. Our business model is based on providing a dynamic and powerful connection tool between the sign owners who don't know their sign is broken and the guys who make their living repairing signs.

Thanks!

• Board Patron

I really don't need another middle man involved in me getting paid

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

I really don't need another middle man involved in me getting paid

It is no problem at all and thank you very much for your thoughts. I'm afraid I don't completely understand how you consider the website a "middle man" but everyone has a perspective. The goal of the site is to help you get paid MORE but at the end of the day, if you don't believe that the website is delivering an overwhelming value then you absolutely should not give it a try. No harm and no offense on this end... and I'll still buy you a beer if you're ever in town :sml (26):

• Board Patron

it was my understanding that the billing had to go through you? Please correct me if I am wrong. I don't want to mis-represent you to others on here.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

I watched the video....I have been doing this service for years, its called being "Pro Active" or just simple smart business. If you are out there looking at signs, drop a card and sell the job. No one esle needed.

it was my understanding that the billing had to go through you? Please correct me if I am wrong. I don't want to mis-represent you to others on here.

No problem at all. In answer to your question, no, we do not have anything to do with the billing aspect of the projects. When you repair a sign you would bill them in whatever fashion is best for you. You don't need to report anything to the website and we have nothing to do with your collection procedures.

I hope that helps alleviate any concerns you may have.

Thanks!

I watched the video....I have been doing this service for years, its called being "Pro Active" or just simple smart business. If you are out there looking at signs, drop a card and sell the job. No one esle needed.

Absolutely, 100% correct! This is exactly the kind of shop and people that I am trying to attract. I believe that the folks who understand that a pro-active approach is a superior business strategy are ideally suited to signing-up.

Right now the typical strategy is to go out and spot signs at night. You need to jot down the address, maybe take a photo and do a rough diagnosis from the ground for estimating. The next day you need to drive back out to drop off a card and try to sell the repair. Of course there are some potential issues... Do you want to spend the extra time & gas? Is the decision maker there? Will you need to make additional trips to track them down? Do they actually want their sign fixed? etc. There is the additional fact that only you (or one of your trained techs) can go and do this effectively because only you know what to look for and how to sell it.

What I have done is create a system that gives you the power to consolidate 90% of this activity & time. When you spot a sign that is out you can get a photo, all of the basic info you need and notify the sign owner that they have a problem. If you use the iphone app (and soon the Android app) you can do this in about 60 seconds AND right on-site. Not only that but I have created it in such a way that you can invite your spouse, friends, employees etc to do the same and be confident that the information will be accurate. Every sign that they spot and put into the system is attributed to you. Every time a sign owner approves the repair the sale goes right to you. How much easier is it to sell when you freely present a customer with a photo of what their sign actually looked like the night before, the information about their specific sign, an idea on what might be wrong with it, a reasonable & plausible pricing range and a no-pressure easy way to ask for someone to come out and fix it?

By no means do I claim to have invented some new marketing concept. What I HAVE created is an powerful, easy and systematized way to duplicate the marketing effort for maximum results.

Cheers!

My company currently does this and we also have our own app. but am interested in a few things. Would my "spotter" then have to submit me the lead via our app as well as your app? DO you have spotters in the area or do we hire them? Or we are our own spotters? Im just wondering if this would be beneficial to me as a service sales person or if it would be duplicating what I am already doing and contacting the customer too many times regarding the outage since I make contact as well once the leads come through my system. I call on, mail out or stop in with my outage photo now though. There is no automated site that does all of it for me. So maybe that is the difference as well.

Thanks.

My company currently does this and we also have our own app. but am interested in a few things. Would my "spotter" then have to submit me the lead via our app as well as your app? DO you have spotters in the area or do we hire them? Or we are our own spotters? Im just wondering if this would be beneficial to me as a service sales person or if it would be duplicating what I am already doing and contacting the customer too many times regarding the outage since I make contact as well once the leads come through my system. I call on, mail out or stop in with my outage photo now though. There is no automated site that does all of it for me. So maybe that is the difference as well.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for your questions. Without knowing how you are setup I would tentatively say, yes, it could be a duplication. One of the key aspects of the website is that your potential customer can go to the website, see a photo & estimate for their sign and make a buying decision completely on their own. The lead and info is available online instantaneously when you use the mobile app and the end customer could be ordering the repair the next morning. We literally have shops checking their e-mail in the morning and getting orders for signs that were spotted the night before!

As for who the spotters are, you are in charge of who you invite to be a spotter for you. One of the key aspects of the system is that you can send that invitation & access to all of your sales people, service techs, sub contractors or even friends and family. This is possible because we have made it very easy for anyone to get the key information into the system and stick a notice on the door. With you being a national presence, imagine being able to secure your major market cities and send an invitation to every sub you have in the area. They help you do night patrol and every time a sales comes through you simply forward the order on to the company you want to do the work.

I think the key question would be is the potential duplication offset by how quickly your spotters can get info into the system for you and whether or not the fully automated sales approach works for you.

Also, if it is worth anything to you, we are working on an added feature that might be perfect for how you operate. I plan to have an option available that you can turn on or off as you see fit. If you turn it on you will receive a pre-formatted e-mail that features the night photo of the sign, the info and an invitation to call to get their "Free Estimate". You will be able to print these off and mail them out as an additional marketing touch. Some folks simply respond better to a physical photo and letter rather than an invitation to visit a website. This is just one of the value added features that I would like to add to the site as we continue to progress & grow.

Great questions!