ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ProSignRepair.com is expanding into Canada!

Hey all,

Just a quick update to let folks know that we have expanded ProSignRepair.com access into Canada. It has been really awesome to get the positive response we are getting here in the states and the inquiries coming from Canada prompted a faster expansion than originally planned. Next on the list will be the UK, Australia & New Zealand. It is all very exciting and I just wanted to share...

... and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Board Patron

sign me up for Toronto and Barrie Ontario, if i get enough work i will join

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

sign me up for Toronto and Barrie Ontario, if i get enough work i will join

Happy to have you aboard! I just ran a search and it looks like Toronto and Barrie are both still available. In order to secure those two cities you will need to Sign-Up Here. Step 1 is to run a search on the city that you want as your primary (I assume Toronto) and click the red button "Sign Up Now". That will take you to the page to put in your info, search for more cities to add to your list etc. It is on this page that you would add Barrie to your account. After you complete the sign-up the 30 Day trial period will start and you will have full access to the site and the iphone mobile app to go out and start rocking. I will send you out a couple of pads of sticky notes and from there you are free to use the system as much or as little as you want to see if it works for you. Your credit card will be charged after the 30 Days expires but if it is not a good fit or you don't like it for any reason you can easily cancel whenever you want.

Thanks!

Do you have any references? We're looking at the Yesco franchise setup. This seems like a possible alternative, but I'd like to hear from someone who's using it.

Do you have any references? We're looking at the Yesco franchise setup. This seems like a possible alternative, but I'd like to hear from someone who's using it.

I have no frame of reference for Yesco's franchise system and so I am unable to comment to that. ProSignRepair.com is a brand new concept and website application (not a franchise) so I am still building some of the cool marketing things like Testimonial videos etc. If you are concerned about references perhaps you would be interested in the fact that I have a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL period so you can sign-up and give the whole thing a whirl for a month. There is absolutely no obligation, contract or hook. If you don't like the system or you feel it does not work for you then you can cancel anytime. The way I see it, it needs to be a valuable tool with incredible benefits for you. If it doesn't work then you shouldn't have to pay. Seems like a no-risk way to bump up some sales figures to me!

Thanks for questions.