ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

and they continue... don't listen to me, read and learn

There is not a single thing anyone can do but I do think it is important for people to be aware. They are only going to get worse. In a recent report it was suggested that the USA power grid would be one of the most affected systems of the world in the event of a massive solar flare.

Buy lots of batteries!!!

http://nvonews.com/2012/05/15/solar-flare-2012-huge-sunspot-ar-1476-is-as-big-as-100000-kilometer/

• Board Patron

Can't do a thing about it so could not care less.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Don't get me started Brian.... why even vote in the USA... do you think our votes are doing anything about what is happening no matter which party is elected?

• Board Patron

No right now I don't think it matters who is elected. I don't think either party is worth a shit. The political machine has itself so tied up in knots that it can't accomplish anything. Unless the syestem gets a major overhaul I see nothing new happening just new faces and the same old rhetoric.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

I live in a high population area. So if a massive solar flair wipes out the grid and wont be up within a week I am thinking bullets not batteries. Along with gas and diesel fuel. A month without electric and the country will look like a combination of movies: escape from NY and mad max. I have ZERO faith in the folks in my city that will flip you off while driving that will be civil in a real time of need.

As for politicians gridlock for me please. I see no reason for either party to dream up a new law, regulation or gooberment body. None can be trusted to do the right (hard thing) Sadly so many folks on the gooberment teet that also have figured out they can vote themselves more free stuff.

Steve, you're completely right. Knowing STL, people will definitely turn to bullets sadly.

Brian, haven't you read the papers?! According to the media, we LOVE the government! The government is turning around! It's going to be butterflies and roses and rainbows from here on out! You didn't get that memo?

Yeah, me neither. USA is going to hell in a handbasket. Or just become China's bitch some more. Whichever comes first.

Steve, you're completely right. Knowing STL, people will definitely turn to bullets sadly.

Brian, haven't you read the papers?! According to the media, we LOVE the government! The government is turning around! It's going to be butterflies and roses and rainbows from here on out! You didn't get that memo?

Yeah, me neither. USA is going to hell in a handbasket. Or just become China's bitch some more. Whichever comes first.

Amen to that!

• Board Patron

There's a book called "One Second After" - dry reading but pretty interesting in that a couple of EMP airbursts over the US turned us into a third world country overnight. We have the technology to shield our stuff from EMP/Solar flare issues, but until someone can make serious money from that, it won't happen.... same as recycling styrofoam. Just mho!

Thank you Nancy, I like dry reading. I will go read that.

I think I came up with a way to make money off that - "you are hearing this advertisement on your old AM and FM radios - you are probably hearing this in your car because most all other electronics are not working - but alas we are a voice in this internet less world. So if you cannot complain about vendors on the Sign Syndicate, you cannot post what you are eating for lunch on Facebook, and you are unable to get all those great deals on Groupon or possibly connect with everyone on Linkedin... we have something else you can do... we are sure that your local grocery store has lost power and has been looted and all the cold beer for this rainy day has been taken...but we have a solution of what to do....spend time with your family because your TV and all the reality TV will not be on and Madmen will have taken a break....learn something new about the people you share your home with and have some fun. And then, when the power has returned and you have countless stories to tell about how it was an eye opener to you and how it saved your marriage, saved your family, saved you lots of money in divorce settlements, and also all the money it saved you from buying products you saw on TV commercials and Google Ads... after you realize how we helped you recognize how being disconnected could change your life.... well then, please mail us $1 to - AxiomLED."

Hahahaha