ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Just the way it is.

When doing what's right

Sometimes it takes "YOU" getting shafted, I'll continually look like the "asshole". Un-accredited, "he" is the one that does all the hard work.

In the end, the "one" guy that made all the mistakes and is to blame for it all....his actions are unknown by all. The "one" is the person who in the end (at the sacrifice of the others) gets all credit and notoriety of the positive turnout.

Life is funny.

In the bigger picture of it all, our sacrifice that came with doing "what's right" will be worth it for everyone on the outside at the end, even if that cost to us is HUGE, and never known to all.

Don't waste time worrying about it, or getting angry thinking about it, there is nothing you can do about it, that's "just the way it is". That's also the way it "just has to be", otherwise everyone loses out.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

There was a time I would agree Erik, but I have seen it too many times, and I have experienced what you are saying myself more than I care to remember.

The truth is - Good Guys often finish LAST.

And I for one am really tired of it, it affects us too and our families.

Enough is enough. I have recently graduated to hard ball, and I dont take no $*#& from anyone anymore, especially from within.

Bob, I agree. I have been taken advantage of one too many times... so I have decided to "rise above" and be even stronger and take all the #*(#$#@ that gets sent my way and to turn into the largest solar flare imaginable.