ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Happy Thursday!

I woke up in a happy mood today. That hasn't happened in quite some time, so I wanted to pass my happiness on to all of you.

For the past few weeks, I have allowed work to seriously stress me out. I had so much stuff to do that I didn't know where to start. I couldn't keep up with the amount of quote requests coming in, balanced with aluminum purchasing, all while trying to train our new CSR. Point being, I was letting myself get so worked up that it spilled over to my personal life. I was tired all the time, crabby, and I swear I could feel my blood pressure rise when I walked in the door every morning. Yesterday I reached my breaking point. I said, "It's about fuck-this-shit o'clock and I need a margarita." So I did. As always, my mind is full of infinite wisdom after alcohol has been consumed, so I gave myself a nice little pep talk. If you're stressed out at work, or at home, this may help you. If not, I hope it will at least provide some entertainment... [WARNING: I'm a little weird, so just prepare yourselves]

• It could be worse. I could be rotting in jail for a crime I didn't commit.
  • I don't have nearly as much pressure on me as Obama does, considering half of the nation hates him.
  • I could be unemployed. Pro: I wouldn't be nearly as stressed about work. Con: I would be much more stressed about not having a job.
  • I have a roof over my head and clothes on my body. Right there I'm better off than the majority of people in third-world countries.
  • I have access to clean water. Always a plus in my book.
  • In the last year, I have had E.Coli, cancer, food poisoning, and a stroke. I'm healthy as of this moment, and isn't this moment the only one that really matters?

Smile at someone. Say something encouraging to someone that is struggling. Be a friend. Tell your mom/dad/siblings/significant other/WHOMEVER that you love them. Have so much energy that you can't help but spread it around. Create a positive aura. Give whole body hugs, not the "ass out" kind (you know the kind where you wrap your arms around someone, but your ass is still awkwardly sticking out? Dedicate yourself to the hug). Be the kind of person you would want to meet.

I know this all sounds a little corny (okay, a lot of corny), but I just wanted to let all of you know that I'm sending a smile and a high-five your way. You're doing a great job. Keep up the hard work. Now give yourself a hug cause YOU RULE!

P.S. I'm even sending a smile and a high-five to you Dominic, regardless of your threats of sending me a Kings jersey. I'm just that nice. You're welcome. :mf_tongue:

• Like 2

• !llumenati

Well, I liked it. My thoughts exactly early in the morning - in fact, all day. At least you're getting all the weird health stuff out of the way early in life.

gn

• Board Patron

I can't just be mad and take it out on some foreign telemarketer? LOL!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Melissa;

I read your post and I now have a smile on my face.

You have a supporter and fellow American who cares about yout out here on the "Left Coast". May good health and good fortune find you, your mom and the rest in your family and community. Heck, may good things happen to all on this board and all my fellow Americans.

Last Christmas I had a business meeting and was asked by someone what I wanted for Christmas. I replied that I really didn't need or want anything because I felt fortunate to have simply been born an American and would like only peace and prosperity for my family, fellow Americans and all places around the globe. Lord knows it is needed. Everybody at the meeting proceeded to laugh at me and call me a dreamer. My first inclination was to go ballistic but I shrugged it off, repeated what I wanted and endured the laughs like a man.

You just validated that what I wanted was correct all along.

Have a great day today and keep everyone around you smiling.

Dominic

• Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Melissa,

Thanks for the great post you had me busting a gut at "It's about fuck-this-shit o'clock and I need a margarita" and the part about your ass awkwardly sticking out form half assed huggs :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

Funny stuff!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Brian, yes. Try to take it easy on them... it's not their fault they have a job that everyone hates.

Dominic, dream big my friend. Someone has to have that dream for humanity to have any sort of future... it may as well be us.

Erik, you know the hug I'm talking about... the kind of hug where you don't know what to do, or someone is hugging you that you don't know all that well, or just attacked you with a hug out of nowhere. The ass-out hug is always awkward. You're welcome for the image in your head now.

Thanks for the laughs, thoughts, and images Melissa! I understand what you're going through and have been or am going through the same things. It sounds like we need to get together for a drink some time and share some laughs. I can't stop picturing that damn ass out hug! It cracks me up just thinking about it!

I hope you continue your good mood. Live for today because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

I'll bring the margaritas you just tell me when and where! :drunk:

• !llumenati

I just can't imagine having an "ass out" hug when kissing Melissa. I mean, when hugging Melissa! Sorry, my mind was wandering.

Anyway - I agree, that was a perfect morning "smile". You could do one of those more often --- help break the morning doldrums.

gn

Who said anything about kissing??? Haha.

You're going to get thrown out stealing second base. Better watch out, she has an arm! LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Who said anything about kissing??? Haha.

You're going to get thrown out stealing second base. Better watch out, she has an arm! LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh... got in the act!

Matt, margaritas will be a definite at the Tri-States show!

Gary... don't make me come through this computer. I may be short, but I'm a scrapper and I'm from St. Louis. We don't mess around there. :aufsmaul_2:

Ya'll have me cracking up over here......

Gary, you and I have the same dirty thoughts...lol

Matt, since your headed my way..I'll be first in line for those margaritas.......and some laughs.....hey who knows you might see the cartwheel in actions...

Melissa,

This was a fabulous post my friend!!!

Sunday is here tomorrow and then Monday follows and the work week begins...everyone put that smile on your face and pass on the love to others......keep up the good work to all of you!!!!! You all are cherished here!!!!!!

• Board Patron

"It's about fuck-this-shit o'clock and I need a margarita."

Great line!.... That's my personal philosophy! I'm normally in that mindset by 8am. I just don't act on it until 4pm.