ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Press Release: Transco To Go, LLC and The Sign Syndicate Enter Into Distribution Agreement

Press Release: Transco To Go, LLC and The Sign Syndicate Enter Into Distribution Agreement

June 19, 2012

San Diego, CA & West Columbia, SC

Transco To Go, LLC, a Manufacturer and Master Wholesale Distributor of Electric Components for the Signage Industry, and The Sign Syndicate, the Sign Industry’s most visited, respected, and interactive Online Community Website announces today an exciting Distribution Agreement.

“We are proud and excited to become a Transco To Go Distributor,” said Erik Gastelum, President & Founder of The Sign Syndicate, “Transco To Go is a market leader in almost every product category in which it competes, be it Toggle Switches, Silicone Neon Electrode Enclosures, GTO Wire, Lampholders, Channel Bond/Resin Bond, and Power Supplies. Additionally, Transco To Go has the most complete inventory of Neon Components/Accessories/Parts/Transformers I have ever seen—and I am doing my best to make sure everyone is aware that I have them to offer!”

The Sign Syndicate, headquartered in San Diego, CA, was started in late 2004 as a Message Board. From its inception, The Sign Syndicate had one goal that it maintains to this date: a Focus on the Electric Sign aspect of the trade. The Sign Syndicate has managed to create a place where the Electric Sign Industry can “unwind,” while at the same time being a place that is not afraid to challenge the status quo.

“This partnership could not make me happier,” said Creston W. Brown, Business Development Director of Transco To Go, “Erik is truly a Distributor’s Distributor—he knows the product, he stocks the product, he promotes the product, he is excited about the product, and he is never satisfied with the minimum. These characteristics explain why he is the largest Transco To Go stocking distributor in the State of California! Erik is always challenging me on different products he would like Transco To Go to bring to market—and we are listening. Our pipeline is full of many different new and exciting products that we can’t wait to introduce to the marketplace. Right now we are firing on all cylinders to bring the Sign Industries first Military Grade Neon Transformer, The UNT Tank, to market at the end of August.”

First introduced at the ISA Show in Orlando, FL, The UNT Tank is being hailed as the Rolls Royce of Neon Transformers. With a completely redesigned and beefed up Core, Military Grade Steel Laminations, 100% Copper Wire throughout, Resin Fill, and a manufacturing process designed solely around ensuring maximum protection and strength of the Core & Coil, the UNT Tank will not disappoint, especially with 2 models replacing 8 Secondary Volt Ratings.

Transco To Go, LLC headquartered in West Columbia, SC, manufactures product around the world—from as far away as Asia to as close as its own headquarters where it will be final assembling its new line of Neon Transformers.

• Like 1

Thank you Melissa, Transco's an awesome powerhouse addition to the line up of what we've been already selling and a good anchor/start to what other manufacturers products we will be carrying in the future.

Stay Tune!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Thanks Melissa! We truly look forward to working with Erik and see a very bright future ahead!

And to repeat Erik, stay tuned, because Transco To Go will have some more exciting news on the horizon!

Take care.

Creston

• !llumenati

congrats

Will the tanks be like the original Sanyo you had years back, They were real good. I like the boots, nice and soft.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Hey Sean--actually you hit the nail on the head. Transco To Go has had to really look at where we are as an industry with respect to Neon Transformers and how our units will be used going forward. When going back to the drawing board (literally), we took great efforts to design a unit that would not only meet, but beat the nostalgia surrounding the Sanyo Units: Superior Construction, Performance, & Design.

Most importantly, I was reminded during this process of what the two founders of Sanyo once said many years ago: "We are going to be the #1 Neon Transformer Manufacturer because our units are "the best," not "just good enough."

While there are many fond memories of the Sanyo Transformers, I can promise these will be even better.

PS: Our Director of Manufacturing spent the first half of this week at our new factory and everything is in motion for an on-time ship date in July: Tooling finalized and materials ready--let the manufacturing begin!

Thanks everybody.

I think I need to make something clear as well because I've had a few emails about it.

The Sign Syndicate will be expanding in the supply market with different manufacturers and will NOT be getting into any Lamp Sales, i.e. CFL Lamps, CCFL Lamps, LED Lamps because of our testing that we do here. So those suppliers can breath a sigh of relief, they will not have another competitor #10,001 selling LEDs and HO Lamps ! :P

Joking aside, the testing we do for the electric sign community is one of our biggest priorities. We don't want to get into any situations where it can be perceived that we can be biased, nor put ourselves in that situation.

it's always been our #1 commitment & goal from the beginning to serve the electric sign community first, and always have that open network available for all to share information.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Congrats all the way around! We've been buying from you guys for a while now starting with the trim cap stuff and we've been happy now with the Transco products recently. I know my boss is happy to get back with Transco again! Happy to see the official announcement finally.