ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

June Sign Supply Specials

TRCO-CompSale-Black.jpg

JUNE ONLY!!!

For the month of June only Transco To Go LLC, has some very aggressive pricing that they want their suppliers to pass down to their customers.

This is a short list of select products that we stock and a few that "Transco To Go" is dropping in price for the month of June's "AMAZING" Deals,

HO Fluorescent Lamp Connectors

730-1 HO Lamp Button Connectors $.98 each (Box of 100)

730-2 HO Lamp Button Connectors $.91 (Box of 100) each

Disconnects Switches

20 Amps Silicone Boot U.L. Listed for Dry and Wet Locations $3.20 each (Box of 25)

Electronic Ballasts

TRA-14-1040 (1, 2, 3 OR 4 Lamps - 10' min-40' max) $56.64

TRA-26-1048 (2, 3, 4, 5 OR 6 Lamps - 10' min-48'max) $53.05

Electronic Ballast.pdf

Electronic Ballast Pg2.pdf

Silicone Integral GTO-15 14AWG

150'Roll - $65.00

250'Roll - $91.00

GTO_15.pdf

Silicone Caps and Boots for GTO

15mm ECDB 7-15 Black Cap - (For 18AWG GTO) $44.00 box 100

15mm ECS 7-15 Black Boot- (For 18AWG GTO) $45.00 box 100

15mm ECDB 7-15 White Cap - (For 18AWG GTO) $44.00 box 100

13mm ECS 7-13 White Boot- (For 18AWG GTO) $45.00 box 100

Easy Caps & Boots.pdf

Resin Bond Quart - $17.00 (Compares to Weld On 4)

Channel Bond - $75.00 (Compares to Weld On 58, One part system for Polycarbonate to Polycarbonate or Polycarbonate to Trim Cap)

Channelbond-Pg1.pdf

For a full complete list of sign supply products we carry in stock, or to place an order, please email us at orders@thesignsyndicate.com or call us at (619) 871-4008.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Erik;

The pricing on the ballasts should garner alot of business...................

I hope all goes well with your venture and can assure if I can a help with any future purchases, I will do so and pass your name around. Like I have said before, I have really gotten heavy into the straight C-10 Electrical portion of the trade but still do sign repair when the customer requests.

I was wondering if you have any "Wiring Screamatics" for the ballast line so I can keep on file?

Thanks and best as always;

Dominic

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Thanks Dominic and I hope I can help you out one day. I'll get those schematics asap and post them. Those are some pretty good prices huh? Even with shipping it's like 4 or 5 more bucks per ballast and some people are so far away from a local supplier and it's still less expensive. Shipping some out today in a matter of fact.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill