ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Fifty Shades of Grey

Ok everyone....

I know ya'll have heard of this book...Fifty Shades of Grey.....

Is it really worth buying? Is this a book that I should purchase and read to Erik as a bedtime story???

• !llumenati

My wife is reading the first book now, on chapter 21 and things have stirred up, my 10 minuite window of opportunity has greatly expanded. I peek at the cliff notes online to see where she is up to so I know when to get the silk tie ready and other things :).

To answer your question K, you should have Erik read it to you.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

My mother in law is reading this, yeah she pretty much lets it all hang out there - hoping when she is done, she gives it to my wife!

Oh,

See, I heard this was the book to get.....ok, gotta order the set now.......and I heard there is going to be a musical on this book???? Have you heard that? Oh my gosh, I cannot wait......

My wife is reading the first book now, on chapter 21 and things have stirred up, my 10 minuite window of opportunity has greatly expanded. I peek at the cliff notes online to see where she is up to so I know when to get the silk tie ready and other things :).

To answer your question K, you should have Erik read it to you.

LOL,

Thats funny.....I heard that page 100 is where it all begins????? Does your wife just love this series???? Ok, im getting it....then we'll chat more about what weve done in person.....lol....

Bedtime story here we come.....:O

Dont know but I heard they want to make a movie. Wife just got second book.

I heard over the radio that they want to make a musical of this???? I gotta get reading......

IS there an audio version? :crazy:

Dork, that will take the fun out of it.....I'll read it to you in my sexy voice......

Your voice will not work and it will be counterproductive. Remember from what I've been told this character degrades women and it very disrespectful. So I'll just read to YOU in my normal tone and in the way I normally talk to you. That way we'll be in character, and maybe I'll throw in an extra treat and wear that ski mask that you like! :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill