ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

CHANNEL LETTER GUY

Always see him using LinkedIn to spam but don't know anything about services or quality of work.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 3 months later...

My name is Anthony Herrera and I have done business with compnay and I suggest you stay away from the. I have an incomplete sign and they will not live up the contract with performance timelines put in place. They shipped the sign (12 weeks late) and then it come in without half the faces. It took two weeks to get the replacements and they were all junk. The trim caps were coming off and the art on the logo box was done incorrectly. I do not recommend them at all.

My name is Anthony Herrera and I have done business with compnay and I suggest you stay away from the. I have an incomplete sign and they will not live up the contract with performance timelines put in place. They shipped the sign (12 weeks late) and then it come in without half the faces. It took two weeks to get the replacements and they were all junk. The trim caps were coming off and the art on the logo box was done incorrectly. I do not recommend them at all.

I like this note on thier site...

LEGAL NOTICE; "Manchel Wholesale Sign Builder" and all associated companies and vendors reserve(s) the right to decline to perform ANY work beyond money paid on contract with "Manchel Wholesale Sign Builder" or said farm out company,or vendor for ANY reason

:hump9:

• 2 weeks later...

Well we went to court today on Joe and Cara Manchel, d/b/a Manchel Wholesale Sign Builder, a/k/a AmazingSignPrices.com, a/k/a Joe the Wholesale Channel Letter guy. Neither of them showed up so the judge granted us a $2,571.00 judgment against them. Now all we have to do is collect it. So, the door is wide open for anyone now. If you need the information on getting the Sherriff in their County I have it. They only charged us $20.00 for service and they did it under 20 days. My name is Bill Berry and if you want to contact me about the sign we never got I can be reached at bill_sherlene@yahoo.com

Stuff like this makes it really bad for wholesalers that go to work every day and do what they are supposed to. I have been a strictly wholesale shop for 6 years now and I can tell you first hand that it takes a while for the buyer and the seller to totally trust each other. And that's under normal circumstances, without stuff like this going on.

We never see each other and rarely talk on the phone. Most of it is done via email. It takes a lot of trust to send someone, you don't know, thousands of dollars. I read stuff like this and it really makes me mad. Even if you have a good rep., this is a set back for everyone.

I don't know what my point is. Just venting I guess.

• 2 months later...

Joe, Cara and Caleb Manchel are at it again. They have closed the AmazingSignPrices.com web site and have opened a new one under CHANNEL LETTERS.com.

Got another e-mail from yet another victim today.

Sure wish everyone would complain to the Alabama Attorney General and the BBB to shut these thieves down!