ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Quality Inn

• Board Patron

get manager to get specs from head office

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

get manager to get specs from head office

Yeah, that is what I have done in the past, call corporate get them to send the branding and identity signage packet it to me...but some corporate companies act as if they "ONLY" want certain sign companies to do their franchise signs...well, this customer "ONLY" wants us to do his, so yeah...I think that I'm going to have to ask the customer to call on this one and get the PMS colors, specs, etc....thanks again

Teresa

Many times the customer/owner does not have a choice of who to use. They have to use the "approved vendor". I have a customer who has a Hampton Inn about 1/8th mile from him. The owner asked for a price on a new high rise. Corporate intervened and said no, you have to use our approved vendor. Most chain franchises won't allow an unapproved vendor. You can install it but you can't build it.

If you only knew this guy, if you told him that he would be like "ah make me the XXX sign, I dont care what they say"....This customer owns several chains of different restaurants and hotels...we have done all of his, so far, and they are still standing and without any questions. I feel like that the customer is the one owns, bought and paid for the hotel, they are having to pay in order just to carry the name of the franchise, and as long as they are following/meeting the branding and identity of the franchise, than they should be able to chose whomever they wish to fabricate or install their signs, but that is just my personal opinion. I know why they do that, the "approved vendors" are double what another company would charge, as we encountered that with another franchise company we fabricated for him....we just kinda leave that up to him and the corporate offices. He is type of guy that don't always follow the rules...hey, we just give the customer what they want...I agree with you about the approved vendors, but if he calls says he wants us to do it, than we do it, but we do follow the PMS codes and standards for those franchises.....The pylon sign is already there, we aren't having to fabricate anything but the faces, it was a previous Holiday Inn....as long as we get paid, he can deal with corporate on his end....I think he has a packet with all this information in it, or should have....just thought I would ask if anyone may know what the PMS codes were....He has another Quality Inn we done for him before, I believe I found the branding and identity packet on the internet, but now it is no longer available and its been yrs ago, I would have to go to storage files to find it, but was hoping not to have to do that....thanks again for the responses...

Teresa