ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Where are all the Sandy sign photos?

• Board Patron

Our thoughts go out to all affected in the Northeast. Having been through hurricanes here in Florida, you learn which signs survive better than others in high winds.

Maybe someone up north will see some good photo ops to post.

• Like 1

• !llumenati

will try and get some, have not been able to get out to much. limitd internet time. Helping freinds gut their houses and find gas, Police limitwhere you can go. It is absolute destruction uphere, not many deaths, Have a new inlet in barnaget bay at the end of the manalokin bridge, lost the entire coast basically.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• Board Patron

Take care of yourself. The clean up will take a long time. It's never the same after a big storm. Some changes are good,but most of them suck. We're pulling for ya'll in TX.

• Like 1

Want me to post some of those pics you sent me via text Sean? Hope things get better. Let me know if I need to send you anything.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Going to post these for Sean that I've received from him.

"Tattered & Torn but the flag is still there...." - Sean Sulzbach

post-3-0-57796700-1352075370.jpg

post-3-0-18637200-1352075420.jpg

"Looking out of what used to be a garage to water....The deck you see is from the other side of the house...." - Sean Sulzbach

post-3-0-96136200-1352075413.jpg

"70 mph wind, anchor won't hold but the house will catch it....." - Sean Sulzbach

post-3-0-54664100-1352075404.jpg

"So much for plan B...." - Sean Sulzbach

post-3-0-56141500-1352075398.jpg

post-3-0-09866400-1352075394.jpg

"Those were docks...." - Sean Sulzbach

post-3-0-55133800-1352075389.jpg

post-3-0-43604000-1352075385.jpg

post-3-0-13972400-1352075381.jpg

post-3-0-84724300-1352075375.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

We were lucky considering what is going on in Staten Island, Rockaways, Jersey Shore etc.....just a lot of lost power north of the city.

Deffenitely seen a bump in service work. Came across an interesting one. We quoted this 3-4 years ago actually. Restaurant owner wanted old wooden sign taken down and replaced with new sign. We were told they were going with a company that quoted 1/4 of our price....turns out competing company thought that wrapping the old wood sign in aluminum was a great idea. Owner thought they took the old sign down and put a new one up!! Pictures show what happened when I touched the sign! My hand went through it.

If it wasn't for Sandy exposing this problem, this entire sign would have just fallen off the building right onto their front entrance.

post-2364-0-79417800-1352124555.jpg

post-2364-0-40361300-1352124568.jpg

post-2364-0-11083100-1352124578.jpg

• Board Patron

I am originally from NJ, most of my family still lives there, I am thankful that they are all safe, my heart goes out to the people there, the pictures of Seaside Heights are unreal, that is where we go on vacation in the summer!!

Karen

• Board Patron

Our thoughts and prayers to all of you there, Sean. If there is anything any of us can do for you, please give us a shout. We lived through Hugo and others here and know all too well what you are going through. Clean up will take a long time, and they are right, nothing is ever really the same again. But I know you guys will do just fine. Take care and be safe!

• Like 1

• !llumenati

Thanks all, I have 2 generators going, one for heat for myself and neighbor on each side, the other for lights, TV and fridge, This sucks but what can ya do except ride it out. Tomorrow were getting roumd 2 50mph wind and cold temps.. Bick has evacuations going on and more flooding. Pods are being filled with salvaged stuff but if they cant get them out and it floods just drop them off at the landfill.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.

GOOD things happen for a reason......