ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Who is Steve McCullars

• Board Patron

OK, I give up..........

Who is this person and what is your interest in him??

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

Hey sign ninja you should post who you are before getting on here asking about someone else.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Sign Ninja - I know Steve McCullars and have had an extremely bad experience with him. He claims to be some big shot salesman, know it all and big deal maker... WATCH OUT!!!! - is a scammer and con man! I have the receipts to prove it!

Call me if you want specific information

Adam Halverson

T 763.277.7774

website | bio | map | email | linkedin

Our company like Sign Ninja has been scammed by Steve McCullars. (his last name is McCullers) He is supposed to be a big shot salesman in Panama City, FL., sold his company with a non-compete agreement that is now over and just wanting to get back into selling, with just providing him a 1099 and he will pay his taxes, etc. that away you won't have to worry about all of the taxes, etc., HA, HA.

According to him, has had a very successful career and loves selling signs, will provide you with a bunch of drawings that are produced by a friend that is retired and will work "for peanuts", get you to bid on all kinds of jobs that are really good, supposedly the high end customers and waste a tremendous amount of your time while stealing your monthly draw.

Will tell you that the large job you just bid on has sold with the "Signed Proposal" and "Deposit Check" will be sent within a week, etc. when it doesn't come thru, he wil tell you that there were some changes that the company has made and requiring a rebid. Other jobs that are supposed to be sold will also have a problem, the company was sold and now the new owners want to update all of the signs and require you to provide new drawings (his guy that works for peanuts does not have the time to redo the drawings) and you will have to provide the drawings this time and have to update the proposals, again, wasting your time all for NOTHING!!!!!

His proposal is that you will pay him a "modest draw" for six months so he can get familiar with sign buyers again and after the six months are up, he will continue working and selling and for commission only...HOGWASH !

I have been in the business for over forty years and thought that I had met every kind and that I could smell a rat, but this dude totally pulled the wool over my eyes., I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I COULD HAVE BEEN SO STUPID!, BELIEVE ME HE IS GOOD!

I know that some of you are making fun of Sign Ninja, and that is ok, however, my goal is to let you know that this guy has "scammed several other companies", he is really a good salesman on himself so wanted everyone possible to NOT GET SCAMMED!

Edited by Randall1947

• Board Patron

I don't believe anyone was making fun of Sign Ninja. The original post lacked details. My response was an attempt at humor. Not aimed at him in any way. Now that we have some more information. We can all process it.

• Board Patron

I don't believe anyone was making fun of Sign Ninja. The original post lacked details. My response was an attempt at humor. Not aimed at him in any way. Now that we have some more information. We can all process it.

I second what Alltex has just said.........

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

try to get a picture of him, maybe facebook

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 1 year later...

Sign Ninja,

Not sure what your situation was with Steve McCullers but I can attest that he is whom he said that he is. He did in fact handle on of the largest sign change outs in the State of Florida for Verison Wireless. I was a sub contractor to him and the primary Company that he hired to manufacturer the product.

From what you wrote, I can attest that everything that you seem to question about his background is true. The very last thing that I would ever consider of him is to be a scammer of any sort.

As a past owner of a sign manufacturing company in Orlando, and dealing with a great number of sales people, I certainly can understand your frustration with providing a salary or a draw or any sort without getting some sort of payback on it. It can be very frustrating to say the least.

Additionally, I've seen big companies change on a dime and go in a different direction as Steve seem to explain about an account. Very frustrating when you are counting on that income and it never comes. Steve McCullers is a quiet man but to my knowledge truly is honest and I believe all of this is simply a part of this crazy industry that we are in perhaps coupled with this up down economic thing that we are all trying to figure out.

In fairness to all, I felt it only right to tell what I know since you asked. If I can ever help with anything in Orlando please feel free to reach out to me.

With best regards to all,

BobLee
BobLeeCreative Group
www.BobLeeCreative.com