ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

So Far.........

• Board Patron

After reading many posts on the Sign Syndicate, it seems as if a handful of names come up with regularity when the word "Deadbeat" is mentioned and the odor apparently stretches across many states in our great country.

These names are as follows;

:moon:

Action National

Entera

Fairmont

Regency

Icon

Sign Depot

Nationwide Sign Service & Repair

:wave-finger:

Some others that got an individual mention were, Archer and Sign Craft of Indiana.

These last (2) look to be isolated incidents, but who knows.

But what I do know is that if across our great land the same stories keep coming up when certain names are mentioned, it can't just be coincidence. Where there is smoke, there usually is fire. It seems the same stories of Low Pay, No Pay, Slow Pay and every other Pay along the railroad track of sign contracting has been told and told again.

So, while I don't know who is the "Head Stinker" in this group, I can say that many on this board consider them in the "Stinker Club". I would suggest being very careful when dealing with these names and always try to give a heads up to a fellow contractor when and if these names do come up. Nobody likes being Sucker Punched and it doesn't feel good when it happens.

Good Luck in navigating your ship with these fine folks and may your payments be fair and rapid and your pain healed.

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

After reading many posts on the Sign Syndicate, it seems as if a handful of names come up with regularity when the word "Deadbeat" is mentioned and the odor apparently stretches across many states in our great country.

These names are as follows;

:moon:

Action National

Entera

Fairmont

Regency

Icon

Sign Depot

Nationwide Sign Service & Repair

:wave-finger:

Some others that got an individual mention were, Archer and Sign Craft of Indiana.

These last (2) look to be isolated incidents, but who knows.

But what I do know is that if across our great land the same stories keep coming up when certain names are mentioned, it can't just be coincidence. Where there is smoke, there usually is fire. It seems the same stories of Low Pay, No Pay, Slow Pay and every other Pay along the railroad track of sign contracting has been told and told again.

So, while I don't know who is the "Head Stinker" in this group, I can say that many on this board consider them in the "Stinker Club". I would suggest being very careful when dealing with these names and always try to give a heads up to a fellow contractor when and if these names do come up. Nobody likes being Sucker Punched and it doesn't feel good when it happens.

Good Luck in navigating your ship with these fine folks and may your payments be fair and rapid and your pain healed.

Best

Add comments regarding Archer Signs here. Keep up the pressure.........

Best

We haven't had any contact with any of those companies listed except for Nationwide sign service and repair and I have to say that they were great with us...We have completed 2 service calls for them recently (this year) and the pay was 45 days and 40 days and everything went smoothly with them. They were very friendly and professional and I would definitely recommend them....Just my 2 cents here.

• Board Patron

We haven't had any contact with any of those companies listed except for Nationwide sign service and repair and I have to say that they were great with us...We have completed 2 service calls for them recently (this year) and the pay was 45 days and 40 days and everything went smoothly with them. They were very friendly and professional and I would definitely recommend them....Just my 2 cents here.

Fair enough on your 2 cents !

Take a read on the thread Lets start the National Sign Co. "Hall of Shame" - Naming Names. Some agree with you and others disagree with you.

Maybe some of the offended companies who appear on that list of names should respond and clear the whole thing up.

But if you have had success, great and I hope it continues. Hopefully those who disagree can get their individual scenarios resolved and this company can be forever removed from this "Rogues Gallery" of names.

Best