ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

:moon:

Action National

Entera

Fairmont

Regency

Icon

Sign Depot

Nationwide Sign Service & Repair

Atlas Sign Industries

Archer Signs

Loren Electric

:wave-finger:

The list continues to grow and grow.........

Best

Action is for sure # 1... Then Facility Maintenance!!! Theifs!

• Board Patron

Action National

Entera

Fairmont

Regency

Icon

Sign Depot

Atlas Sign Industries

Archer Signs

Loren Electric

Best

Action is for sure # 1... Then Facility Maintenance!!! Theifs!

Dana;

Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you do for FM Maintenance that incurred an $8200.00 bill? Was it a single job or a string of service calls that you performed? Also, have you tried involving the End Customer whose facility or facilities you worked at?

I have collection experience with FM for a fellow contractor as I previously have posted and to be perfectly honest, it was my contractor friend who just couldn't roll with the whole FM experience including the website, check in check out, not to exceeds, change orders, etc. I did mange to collect every cent that was owed but it was a struggle. Unfortunately I had to make the end customer aware of the situation, but I did collect. And in the end, my contractor friend still maintains a relationship with FM and does actually get paid after I set up a system for his employees to navigate the world of FM Maintenance.

Hopefully you can resolve your issues.

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• 7 months later...
  • Board Patron

Action National

Entera

Fairmont

Regency

Icon

Sign Depot

Atlas Sign Industries

Archer Signs

Loren Electric

Best

They're still there and still performing their Magic on unsuspecting, and yes, even on suspecting contractors.

Be vigilant when these names come up.........

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

You should put the state and city of these losers on the list. The reason is we have a very good "Sign Depot" in Canada. Might make the wrong company look bad.

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• !llumenati

D E P O S I T S No deposit, No work At the very least, you got 50% of your money up front.

Credit Cards ??? They can stop Credit Cards easier then bouncing checks. All they have to do is say they did not get the service they wanted. And you have to prove it to the Credit card company to try and get your money

AND they have up to 1 1/2 years....18 months to stop payment on a credit card. Certified checks is the only answer for these scum