ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Dun & Bradstreet email virus alert

it's a good thing all my customers are happy customers! I knew right away it was a scam. I also called Dun & Bradstreet and they are aware, and supposedly have notified the authorities.

of course, they took the opportunity to try to upsell me on their outdated program

Email_Inquiry.png

New Complaint : 4398328

Dun & Bradstreet has received the above-referenced complaint from one of your customers regarding their dealings with you. The details of the consumer's concern are included on the reverse. Please review this matter and advise us of your position.

In the interest of time and good customer relations, please provide the DnB with written verification of your position in this matter by June 28, 2013. Your prompt response will allow DnB to be of service to you and your customer in reaching a mutually agreeable resolution. Please inform us if you have contacted your customer directly and already resolved this matter.

The Dun & Bradstreet develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies across the United States and Canada . This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. Your cooperation in responding to this complaint becomes a permanent part of your file with the Better Business Bureau. Failure to promptly give attention to this matter may be reflected in the report we give to consumers about your company.

We encourage you to print this complaint (attached file), answer the questions and respond to us.

We look forward to your prompt attention to this matter.

To ensure delivery of Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. emails to your inbox and to enable images to load in future mailings, please add alerts@dandb.com to your email address book or safe senders list.

Privacy and Unsubscribe Notice:

To unsubscribe or modify your email alert settings, please login to your account, click "alerts", select "alert settings", and choose the email settings you wish to disable then click "save" to make the desired changes. Your privacy is important to us, please see our privacy policy. To view our terms of service, please click here If you have any questions, email us at customerservice@DandB.com. Please do not reply to this email.

2012 Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.

Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. 103 JFK Parkway, Short Hills, NJ 07078

<p class="MsoNormal" "="" color="#000000">No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2013.0.2904 / Virus Database: 3199/6417 - Release Date: 06/16/13

• Board Patron

Been getting those for a couple weeks now. Also got some last year from the BBB. Both useless organizations IMO.

• Board Patron

Been getting those for a couple weeks now. Also got some last year from the BBB. Both useless organizations IMO.

Mark;

I second that "useless" opinion my Texas Brother............

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• !llumenati

The Sign Syndicate forum gives a better picture then Dun and Bradstreet or the Better Business Bureau. Keep posting and getting deposits and the sign world will be a better place

• Board Patron

I once had a D&B sales guy contact me - told me our company profile was only ok, but he could improve it for me if we registered with one of their yearly monitoring programs. When I asked if that wasn't blackmail, he didn't have much to say.

What a funny conversation going here. I've had the same calls. The first was a message left with the perception that it was dire I return a phone call. The follow up call was similar, like I needed to be a subscriber. This all reminds me of ID theft protection or dental deep cleaning, all precautionary and not life or death.

Beware of the "product/service", "safety" movement. Wonder what the next up coming push will be for, any guesses??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

"Beware of the "product/service", "safety" movement. Wonder what the next up coming push will be for, any guesses??"

UL/OSHA/EPA/IRS insurance?

"Beware of the "product/service", "safety" movement. Wonder what the next up coming push will be for, any guesses??"

UL/OSHA/EPA/IRS insurance?

And the private business's that market/operate their products and services under that umbrella all because their products and services cannot stand on their own merit and they need the government to pick/aid the winners and losers not letting the free market pick them

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill