ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Lightning Deal Tuesday - Toggle Switches

Lightning Deal!!! - Toggle Switches

For a short time and only with a limited number, we're offering a promotional sale of toggle disconnect switches with silicone boot for $3.25 each in a package of 25 that also comes with free shipping.

I'd like to get as many people to at least try these extra long (12") wire connector switches at least once. You can use these switches inside a transformer box for example without the need of additional wire hence the 12" long wire connectors.

post-3-0-33936900-1375200942_thumb.jpg

To place an order you can buy direct from our cart LINK For inquires or large orders you can call us at (858) 880-1400 or email us at orders@thesignsyndicate.com

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I have to say it's been interesting with some strange tales coming from some very big sign shops and it's funny to have to explain things.

Some facts.

Yes, Transco is still around their not out of business and they're known as Transco To Go and a lot of times they still honor old warranties whereas previous suppliers were supposed to, even under their new name.

Be weary of Disconnect switches being bought from light manufacturers or suppliers who are not currently Transco To Go Distributors, there has been disconnect switches sold out on the market in that are not Transco To Go switches IN Transco boxes. Check the metal body of the switch, it should say "Transco", because the plastic body parts should not be cracking when you fix to a sign body!

There has been a lot of MIS-INFORMATION being spread about Transco To Go that seems to come from a particular Manufacturer Rep company *COUGH*

Transco owns Transco, not a light source manufacturer, distributor or aliens from outer space.

It's been interesting going from a custom sign shop to sign supplier, boy how things are different. Now I understand and get when I was told the supply side sometimes works like the "mob"

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Transco, Inc. went out of business. Transco To Go, LLC is a completely new separate legal entity, with 100% new ownership, and TTG offers many of the great products that the Sign Industry has come to love over the years.

Yes just got off the phone with Creston, he reached out to me immediately regarding my inquiry. I was just a little concern as I know them as a long standing company with a lot of good history behind them. And we had discussed the potential new business with our line of exterior IP rated wall washers, that are licensed with Phillips.

That my friend was a shameless plug !!