ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Alvey's Signs

Hello Sign Syndicate,

My Name is Bob with Alvey Signs. The reason for my Introduction is that we are now offering our wholesale program for other sign companies! This means we can supply all of your signage needs, at a significant discount from the normal retail prices on the market now!!!

With our 50,000+ Sq. ft. Facility and our network of qualified service providers across the country, we can provide a manufacturing and service solution - for any installation or repair work that may need to be done. What does this mean for you? Basically, a "One Stop Shop" for all of your signage needs on a WHOLESALE PRICING PLAN!!! Wouldn’t it be nice for you to be able to have a single point contact no matter where the location? No more "Hunting & Hoping" for a qualified company with the specific capability you need anywhere across the U.S.!!!

A little bit about us:

Alveys has been in business for over 40 years. Far from the "New Kid in Town", Alvey Signs is a large "Mom and Pop" sign company that provides superior craftsmanship with an attention to detail that's almost lost today. We use only the best products to produce the best quality signs… NOW ON A WHOLESALE BASIS!!! Interior, exterior, illuminated, or not. Everything from small door plaques to large full color LED message centers, we do it all! If convenience AND savings sounds like a good idea, PLEASE CONTACT US THE NEXT TIME YOU NEED ANYTHING AND LET US SHOW YOU HOW ALVEY SIGNS CAN SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY!!!

post-5526-0-47189200-1376945577.jpg

Thanks LiteGirl!

We look forward to helping out any way we can!

Check out these Main Stage Signs we did! A few years back, we did the sign for the bonnaroo music festival in TN.

http://djmtk.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bonnarooday.jpg

http://jammable.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/number51.jpg

That Baby is Big and Neon and HEA-VY!

More recently, GOV BALL NYC -

https://t.co/JffH29crF3

Welcome To The Jungle!!!

https://t.co/kdEyi9vBdK

This one was much lighter and all L.E.D.'s (40' long 6' tall and modular, breaks into 5 sections)

If anybody needs a creative solution and the team to implement it, Let me know!

Edited by BigBob74

Vacuum Forming! Embossed Pan Faces!!!

Check out this work for a regional convenience store chain.

soda_close_vacuum_formed.jpg

Alvey's has the capability and experience to bring you quality product on a WHOLESALE pricing plan. Feel free to contact me for a quote!

Check out this Sign we did for a local body shop!

color_25mm_leflercollision_l.jpg

From Design to Installation, Alvey's Signs Is ready to help out if you need anything that's a "1-off" for your shop!!!

Please let me know if you'd like a quote!

• Like 1

Yessir, That was me! It was really good talking to you earlier.

I'm trying out the direct calling method with this new wholesale pricing program... and as you can imagine, not everyone likes "Telemarketers"!

post-5526-0-26328200-1376943605.jpg

Sign Foam project for our local Zoo!

ZOO.jpg

Lots of detail on this one. With Alvey's on your side, any sign company can offer products and services you might not have the time or capability to handle, and still be competitive!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone!

With the Holidays approaching I think the boss is in a good mood! So I am posting a special for SIGN SYNDICATE MEMBERS ONLY -

10% off all PAN FACES until the end of the year!!!!

Embossed, Special Molds, Decorated, or Blank... Any Pan Face you could need will be 10% off from now through December 31st!!!

So, If you're looking for the best, put Alvey's to the test!!! Let us show you how to provide the best quality to your customers while still remaining competitive. We also offer a fast turnaround time for those jobs that come in last minute with a crazy deadline!!!

CALL TODAY FOR A QUOTE THAT'S BOUND TO SURPRISE YOU!

• Board Patron

Hey do you agree not to contact the customer if I have faces made by you?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Absolutely! If we did things like that, we wouldn't be in the wholesale business long.

We work discretely with many companies now and would be happy to provide any sort of references you may need. Also, we have done Non-disclosure agreements when needed. Just let me know if we can help!

• Board Patron

That is the answer I was looking for since our areas overlap.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...