ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Kitco cutter

I just wanted to thank Mike at Monarch Neon Supplies for making my days less stressful after my new Kitco unit arrived. No more worn out files on this lead free tubing! I'm pretty impressed with how narrow of a sliver can be cut using it. Thanks!

• !llumenati

they are nice but stretch out. Try using a dremel with a diamond cutoff wheel. You can cut a 1?4" off ruby with it. The wheel costs about 10$ but will last about a year as long as you don't bend it. Havent used a file in about 5 + years

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Hi Sean. Hope the new job is going well!

I thought about a dremel tool and asked for opinions on here or the neon-l, can't remember which one. But the answers weren't pro-Dremel. I think the residue and glass dust were the concerns.

Since you are no longer at the other place, can you tell me where I can source a diffusion pump heater control? I'm still using the old style exposed rheostat and it's looking in pretty shape these days. Thanks!

• !llumenati

I will check out the heater. you want 110 or 220. look at the name on there now, you can buy anything online yourself that you buy from a distributor. Just be creative in your searches and don't just google one word and look at the first few selections. I used to get stuff off LABX, a auction site for laboratory equipment. If anything you can get manufacturer names of the auctions in the descriptions and run with it from there. Hell, Daco didn't make anything themselves (except for what Mike brought to the table and made for them) They had to buy it from some one. My Almamata only buys that stuff on a needed basis, the days of carrying stock is over and there is a ton of used stuff out there.

As far as pro dremel, glass dust is not an issue. There are more issues with cracking and chips of glass from a file. The dremel cuts smooth. Maybe the ones that were complaining about the dremel just do not know how to use one or used the typical cut off wheel because they are cheaper and break. they may be the ones that are still in the dark ages and use glass stopcocks and refuse change. Trust me on the dremel, it will take a few cuts to get it down but after that you will use nothing else. cant use the cordless ones, the RPM is not fast enough, if you get an adjustable one. Let it get to full speed and cut when the glass is at room temperature or you will cut a line straight through the wall.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

I just wanted to thank Mike at Monarch Neon Supplies for making my days less stressful after my new Kitco unit arrived. No more worn out files on this lead free tubing! I'm pretty impressed with how narrow of a sliver can be cut using it. Thanks!

I've had one for years, the only problem I have had is the wires were not soldered to the internal brass pieces of the cutter handle well and caused an open in the circuit. I spent forever cleaning the contacts of the push button switch till I figured out the real problem.