ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Silicone GTO, Caps & Boots - Lightning Deal

Erik Sine

SILICONE GTO, CAPS & BOOTS - LIGHTING DEAL!!!

For a limited time & limited quantity we have a special on Transco To Go's 250' Silicone roll of the newer, thinner, & more flexible 14AWG GTO-15 ($127.99) cable along with their Silicone Caps & Boots ($46.99) in 15mm & 13mm in black or white Bags of 100. This thinner GTO (.311) will work with the 8 or 7 series Caps & Boots. A lot of competing manufacturers GTO-15 is being sold anywhere from $150 to $200 for a 250' roll, so jump on this special!!!!

post-3-0-92495200-1379292521.jpg

You can order by logging into The Sign Syndciate and visiting our online shopping cart here (Silicone GTO, or Silicone Caps & Boots ) or calling us at (858) 880-1400 & by email orders@thesignsyndicate.com

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
  • !llumenati

I used the wire and boots on the Coney Island Carousell job and they were a real pleasure to work with I used 500 ft of wire and a few hundred of the boots. The wire was very user friendly, Didn't cover me with powder and the way that the boots are rounded at both ends on the straights are very nice to work with. The white ceramic bushings hold the background paint good as well.

Oh yeah-- The wooden rolls are great for extension cords when the wire is done, No fall apart boxes and also give us short people a few extra inches in the shop when giants build tables to accommodate them.

• Like 1

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Oh yeah-- The wooden rolls are great for extension cords when the wire is done, No fall apart boxes and also give us short people a few extra inches in the shop when giants build tables to accommodate them.

Those beefy wooden spools do serve a purpose after you're done with the wire!!!

I can't believe people are paying over $175 for a spool of Silicone GTO, that's crazy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 3 weeks later...