ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

What and who are you using for RGB Modules?

Erik Sine

• Board Patron

We currently use AA rgb modules and tape depending on the application, I did find a controller @ Superbright leds, they have several controllers available with smartphone capability.

That's exactly what I have to try out, have their standard controller but so far the AA LED company has been making some VERY good products. Sometimes you don't know what you get from time to time from some companies but so far Mark Kuwahara and his AA LEDs are kicking ass in all the testing here on the SS. I'll have to see what SuperBrightLEDs has, I like the idea of an app to change and control.

post-3-0-50981000-1379456482.jpg

BTW- Is this the controller Henry?

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/controllers/smartphone-or-tablet-wifi-compatible-rgb+white-controller-w-rf-touch-color-remote/1581/

Does it work good? I like the Wifiif so

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

I will try to up load some pics of a project I did at home with that controller. I used them to light my fish tank and I noticed that because they produce less heat and I don't know what else it doesn't produce algae at all.

Posting some pics of that would be great, love to see those.

I'm not a fish person, but don't you want heat from a lamp? Guess it depends on the fish but I had a conversation with a client who changed his tank from Fluorescent lamps I think it was to LED, but he had to change it back because it wasn't putting out enough heat and he saw strange behavior. What strange behavior meant, I don't know!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill