ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Music

Travis

The picture lured me here, the music made me want to drink beer and look at the picture some more. Throw in the fact that my mother-in-law just moved in last night (here for a month - @#$!%!).

I hooked up some new speakers to my computer, opened a new window so I could leave the home page music cranked in the background... CRANKED!!! Did I mention my mother -in-law is here?

At this rate it could be weeks before I tire of listening to this song...

The picture lured me here, the music made me want to drink beer and look at the picture some more. Throw in the fact that my mother-in-law just moved in last night (here for a month - @#$!%!).

I hooked up some new speakers to my computer, opened a new window so I could leave the home page music cranked in the background... CRANKED!!! Did I mention my mother -in-law is here?

At this rate it could be weeks before I tire of listening to this song...

:laughing1: Now that's funny. I don't care what anyone says. that's some funny sh!t :clapping:

Okay here's my suggestion because if I heard the same song play over and over again id drive me crazy. Much sympathy to you also about the Mother In Law issue too. After you open the main page, open a "new Window" and use that new window to browse through the forums. That way you can both see, read the very important content for us deep thinkers, hear the music and flip back to see the piece of ass spread over "Ms. Fields" :boobs:

It's all good. :thumbs:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

>>Throw in the fact that my mother-in-law just moved in last night (here for a month - @#$!%!).<<

Poor Lane. Does anyone have a gun full of shells they can send this poor guy.

TEastin

Back to the mother-in-law... I decided that if she's gonna be here I might as well put her to work. I had her up on the side of a building installing channel letters with me till almost midnight.

Damn... I hate to say it. The old girl was working her ass off and keeping right up with me. And doing way better than my last installer, who wouldn't go to a job site without a joint and his trusty sidekick guitar in tote.

:smile096:

Back to the mother-in-law... I decided that if she's gonna be here I might as well put her to work. I had her up on the side of a building installing channel letters with me till almost midnight.

Damn... I hate to say it. The old girl was working her ass off and keeping right up with me. And doing way better than my last installer, who wouldn't go to a job site without a joint and his trusty sidekick guitar in tote.

:smile096:

Sounds like you need to hire your mother-in-law :grd: