ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

BRAND NEW SIGN TRUCK

paul321

• !llumenati

Here is my new service truck. Nothing standard here.

2014 International Terra Star, Allison Automatic with Every option.

VersaLift ATR 45 The Entire body and boom was built and Installed by STAMM Industries in Ft Pierce FL, Stamm-mfg.com

I designed the entire truck for my requirements. Mainly Service and if needed to Install.

Everything from the cab back is all Aluminum. Rails, Tool boxes. Big Cabinet, Bed and all the body work. The rear slide out drawer is 8 ft 6 inches deep and pulls out 6 ft.

The large box on the passenger side contains 3 40 inch wide slide out drawers. Above that is a rear door that holds 6 boxes of lamps from 108 to 120 inch lamps. On the top is 2 lift up doors that contain 2 boxes each of every size lamp.

The rear of the truck is 3 x 3 x 3/8 inch square steel tube structure for NYC Drivers

All the boxes are lighted with LED lighting. Four large tool boxes hold everything else.

The bucket is over sized 30 x 48 inch All High Polished Aluminum, with a 500 lb capacity

The jib was added as a " just in case" if needed.

All the extra lighting, diamond plate and chrome was done by me at my shop. post-2367-0-12537300-1384814024.jpgpost-2367-0-04949600-1384814029.jpgpost-2367-0-39402100-1384814035.jpgpost-2367-0-79482100-1384814040.jpg

• Like 1

Beautiful truck BUT It needs to be fully stocked with Transco Ballasts, Transco Neon Tank Transformers, & Axiom LED Power Supplies! Transco Silicone GTO, Caps, & Boots. Oh, and a Transco Lamp & Continuity Tester! :fnd (9):

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Sweet truck !

But I think it could use maybe ten or twenty more marker lights..............

Best

• Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• !llumenati

The truck is under the CDL Requirements fully loaded. and has Hydralic brakes.

There are 86 lights on the truck now and we will add more. Air planes can see this truck.

• Board Patron

love it

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

The truck is under the CDL Requirements fully loaded. and has Hydralic brakes.

There are 86 lights on the truck now and we will add more. Air planes can see this truck.

The FAA may contact you and ask you to turn it down a bit. ;) Nice rig.

• Board Patron

Man that is one sweet truck. Maybe I should sell out and come work for you!!!!! LOL

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Man that is one sweet truck. Maybe I should sell out and come work for you!!!!! LOL

I was thinking the same thing, Chubby!! Nice, nice truck, Paul!!

• Like 1

• !llumenati

Thanks for the compliments everyone. We...the sign industry are in the business of making businesses look good and make money. If we dont look good, why would the customer trust us to do their work. I will never understand the sign companies who drive rolling junkyards.

I have always put money into my trucks. It shows the customer and everyone else that we are cofident and able to take on any work. It also keeps our employees proud that they have the best equipment and they care of it.

All of my trucks are rolling advertisments that turn heads and that is a priceless advertising investment.

• Like 1

• Board Patron

Great looking truck Paul, we just had our new service truck done, but still needs some advertisement added. Probably wait till this spring, It is a G4500 Chevrolet Cutaway with a Aerocell 15' box, the aerial is from Van Ladder out in Albert Lea Minnesota and the ladder frame does not take hardly any of the interior space at all. See a couple of picture we took when it was being Minnesota.

post-6823-0-17823000-1385403658.jpg

post-6823-0-30304500-1385403687.jpg

post-6823-0-47530300-1385406949.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • !llumenati

This truck will be on display at the Atlantic City Sign Show starting Thursday to Saturday. Check it out and get all the details from the builder. Maybe make it a Christmas Present ?

Fresh Florida oranges by STAMM

When I was in the retail biz I made sure our trucks looked good and were well maintained and up to date. We got so many calls from people who saw us going down the road or working on their neighbors sign.

Paul, I'm sure you get a lot of biz from your equipment. Some you never even knew came from there. Thanks for making us all look good. All I do is wholesale now but I still like good looking equipment.

• Board Patron

Paul, did you build the lamp box or did stamm? What about ladder? Where will you put them I don't see any mounts. Are there any tie down points if you want to carry a crate of signs or strap down a sign?

Just getting some ideas for when I have my flatbed done