ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

It's worth while mentioning........

• Board Patron

In light of the recent posts, I thought it would be worth while mentioning these serial offenders who prey on the Weak or Unsuspecting.

:moon:

Action National

Entera

Fairmont

Regency

Icon

Sign Depot

Nationwide Sign Service & Repair

Atlas Sign Industries

Archer Signs

Loren Electric

:wave-finger:

They are still out there stinking up the nation and bending over many decent contractors.

Beware of these Flesh Eating Skunks....

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

We just recently fired a number of those on the above list, all are so full of crap it's ridiculous !!! There are some others out there that are also doing their best to bend us over as well, got one that just recently kicked back an invoice because we charged for wire nuts, how bout the other one that tried not to pay an invoice that was over the NTE by .42 worth of tek screws. We live in a sick world nowadays folks !!!

• 6 months later...
  • Board Patron

Just to refresh this boards memory, Drum Roll please........

********** WARNING ******* After viewing this list, you may want to disinfect your computer.

Best

• !llumenati

Yes they are the Scum of the Sign Industy...BUT............I have worked recently with.........

ATLAS Signs.........................5 jobs and they paid deposits and the balance on time. So far, they are good for me

ICON.....................................Gave them another chance after years of avoiding..Met them at Orlando and they promised payment on time. We did a job and

their PO said 30 days full payment from install date. Waited 32 days and called them. At 40 days we told them I removed the the sign

their customer was not happy. I got paid by Credit Card the next day in full. No more work for them, they are the same as before.

• Board Patron

Yes they are the Scum of the Sign Industy...BUT............I have worked recently with.........

ATLAS Signs.........................5 jobs and they paid deposits and the balance on time. So far, they are good for me

ICON.....................................Gave them another chance after years of avoiding..Met them at Orlando and they promised payment on time. We did a job and

their PO said 30 days full payment from install date. Waited 32 days and called them. At 40 days we told them I removed the the sign

their customer was not happy. I got paid by Credit Card the next day in full. No more work for them, they are the same as before.

Paul;

As usual, good feedback.......

Hopefully all is well in The NYC and the wife is getting new diamonds every year!

Stay strong my friend.

Best

• Board Patron

I stay away from the bad payers. I do use this site when the random call comes in. But I also have one hell of a data base, and memory for slow payers. That being said, I always get paid. As soon as my wife gets the run around on a past due invoice. I make a phone call. I require an answer asap. When I get their answer, I then decide my next step. When the answer is, we're behind, we can't find the your invoice, or no answer. They get the, OK, I am contacting the property owner, and submitting my intent to Lien. Which I do. You'd be real surprised how quickly a property mgmt company/property owner can get you paid. I also explain to the sign company. As soon as I start my lien process, your bill just went up. I've only had to have my attorney write 2 letters. Those run about $375.00 extra, on the invoice.

The main deal is, you have to be willing to follow through with the lien. I am...

• Board Patron

I stay away from the bad payers. I do use this site when the random call comes in. But I also have one hell of a data base, and memory for slow payers. That being said, I always get paid. As soon as my wife gets the run around on a past due invoice. I make a phone call. I require an answer asap. When I get their answer, I then decide my next step. When the answer is, we're behind, we can't find the your invoice, or no answer. They get the, OK, I am contacting the property owner, and submitting my intent to Lien. Which I do. You'd be real surprised how quickly a property mgmt company/property owner can get you paid. I also explain to the sign company. As soon as I start my lien process, your bill just went up. I've only had to have my attorney write 2 letters. Those run about $375.00 extra, on the invoice.

The main deal is, you have to be willing to follow through with the lien. I am...

Mark;

I am going to enshrine this reply. You hit all the points my friend.

The last line says it all.

Just for the record, I am going to call you and Paul the Tennis/Diamond Brothers. You guys kick ass and deserve the success I know you are experiencing.

Best

I will work for any of these people as long as they pay in advance.

Want me to install a sign for you ?

Send the cash along with the sign..Put the cash in the raceway for safe keeping.

I will get it done ASAP

• Board Patron

Mark;

I am going to enshrine this reply. You hit all the points my friend.

The last line says it all.

Just for the record, I am going to call you and Paul the Tennis/Diamond Brothers. You guys kick ass and deserve the success I know you are experiencing.

Best

Thanks Dominic. The only person who gets to take my money. Without a fight, or an accountant involved. Is my lovely wife.