ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ISA Orlando

Sorry if this already posted but, who's going? I'm getting a hotel in orlando on the 24th - 26th. I also have an invitation for N. Glantz howl at the moon on the 25th from 7:00 - 12:00 but the 25th is my birthday so I might skip that.

Usually we have an annual meet, unfortunately we're not attending ISA this year, but we'll definitely be going to Vegas next year.

Go to the Glantz and feast up, have a few for me, lol!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Busted ankle (screws and torn ligaments) from changing a sign face so I am out. Wife said I can do Vegas next year cause we r taking the kids to Disney in October.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati

Paul Signs, Brooklyn NY will have our new service truck on display at STAMM MFG Booth. Located in the truck section Stop by and see us.

• !llumenati

Truck is sweet, saw it in AC. Like the through bed boxes so it is accessible from either side, well thought out design perfect size for getting into the areas you need (have available) is city type situations.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati

I thought the show was excellent. Lots of good displays, information and hand outs. The show was not crazy crowded. You were able to spend time with all the reps.

Glantz party was great.

Lots of nice toys. They had a 175 ft Ruthmann, for a bargain price of $ 825,000...a good starter truck

• Board Patron

" Lots of nice toys. They had a 175 ft Ruthmann, for a bargain price of $ 825,000...a good starter truck'

I hate when I forget to bring my 175 footer to the jobsite....

This was my first show and I learned a lot of great information. I was able to see the designs from many of the top companies, and it was nice to see a lot of the companies there actually using the same modules that I will be using. I learned a lot about the challenges I will be facing when I finally go for UL. I talked to the guy in charge of ordering for EBSCO and he told me more things than anyone at the actual expo.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard the show was sleepy and very low attendance, according to a few vendors. Hopefully Vegas will be bigger, domestically.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I thought it was slow compared to past years, but I was there on the first day - Thursday. For interior manufacturing I only saw two really nice "new" items. One was a new type of plastic that disperses LED light better to create an even glow through the face and sides. The other was a opoxy that made interior polymer signage indestructible. Impressive stuff that basically is clear spray-able Teflon. Everything else was same old same old except the shear number of Chinese.

Its always fun talking to other interior sign manufactures and that was pretty much my entire day.

This was my 11th year and I expected a lot more LED interior lite signage of which were was very little. Same old LED frames over and over and over... nothing cool or inventive or truly new to the field. Sure they string the LED's in different ways but nothing a large producer can buy and use with their own signage. Besides the Chinease, most of the companies I already have purchased from in the past, I didn't run into one new company that I would have found useful.

The problem is the shows are so incredibly expensive now a days the small specialty guys who are the leaders in new and cool can't afford to present. The lack of give aways was depressing as well. My shelf of lite ice cubes, rubber balls made out of the latest opoxy's, metal leafed calling cards has nothing new this year. Sure I got a pen and a plastic bank for the kid, but common.... at least give me a cut magnet from the CNC guys.

I did get a card from one of the Chinese guys that had a flat USB drive embedded in the card. Nifty idea... card didn't work.... go figure.

If i didn't live in Florida I probably wouldn't have gone. I'm still a little miffed at paying $15.00 for parking... but that's the venue not ISA.