ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Whos Who? Nation Sign Companies and Customers

Hello:

Hope everyone is having a good Friday.

I am trying to find out what accounts each Nation Sign company holds, or who the national Sign company is for customers I am interested in working with.

Example:

If I want to work with Walgreens, how do I find out who the National Sign Company is? I have contacted Walgreens Corp, they are not helpful.

Or If I start a new relationship with a National Sign Company, how can I know what Accounts they hold?

I have looked on NSC websites, and some of the customers they say they have are not always correct.

I have been googling ALL day and have not gotten too far. Any thoughts are appreciated.

• !llumenati

My best advice is to put a marketing packet together and send it to them (attn. PM) and offer your services.

Really don't think they are going to tell you who THEIR customers are so you can do work for them directly.

If you do get work from a National don't go contacting corporate directly. Nationals put a lot of time in making relationships and word will get back to them real fast and then to other installers and fabricators that do sub work for them in your area. Not a good thing.

Just my .02

• Like 2

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• Board Patron

Good advise fishing nut, you can so it 2 ways contacting national sign companies or going out on the weekend and trying to read the label on the signage believe me that works too. Whatever you do don't try to take your customers customers, I know I said that twice but it won't work even if you tried someone is already in good with them. Plus it might be easier for you to just take orders. Hope this helps a bit.

Henry Z

Superior Signs

Long Beach CA

• Like 1

Thank you both. that is helpful. The reason I am asking is because I would like to contact the National Sign of certain companies. I am not trying to get the customer directly. I just wanted them to tell me who to call.

I never thought about looking on the Sign- DUH- that is a great idea.

• Board Patron

Starr;

Another avenue for locating Nationals that you would like to work with is right here on The Sign Syndicate. Go to the National Sign review forum where some prominent names reside. Check their respective websites for their particular list of high profile customers they service and send out your introductory letters too those you choose just like Sean suggested.

Prior to actually sending your respective letters, check with other posters on this site to get their feedback. That feedback should be readily available when pulling up those names on The SS but ask the questions again. It never hurts to be inquisitive Ad Nauseum............

Checking the nameplate on the sign is also an effective way to see who built it as well and help you with your efforts to link with whomever that company may be. Good advice.

But like my two fellow posters said, never try to go around those nationals and pursue their customers directly. That is not the way to go and it will haunt you down the road.

In any event, you have your work cut out for you. But if you are persistent, that persistence will bear fruit. But be aware, the fruit can either be sweet or sour depending on whose tree you are picking fruit from.

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan