ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Big Changes Coming To The Sign Syndicate - A New Age

We have some very BIG changes coming to The Sign Syndicate that we will be announcing soon, a few to be exact. It's going to change the landscape a little bit, and I'm going to have to give some deep consideration/thought on a few longtime aspects on this board because it may even alter those as well, or maybe not.

Some may not like it, some people who already dislike what we do here will REALLY hate it and us now. But I have to admit...I'm excited about it because I love what I do and I love this industry. Maybe we'll announce it on the board first or maybe we'll announce it on your Youtube.com SS Video Updates. We'll see.

Stay Tune!

• Like 2

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Is Ryan Seacrest now running this site???? LOL

• Like 1

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Erik,

What happened to our regular video updates by the photogenic K Girl? Hopefully you will address this when you are initiating these changes.

I didn't sign on to get yearly updates. And I haven't forgotten that Platinum Blonde look we were promised.

In any event, keep up the good work!

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

The commercial break is over Ryan now you can tell us!!! LOL

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• 1 month later...

Alright, here is one of those big changes.

Kirstie (Kgirl) is now officially (consistently) working as our new Outside Sign Syndicate Sign Supplies Sales Rep. So go easy on her guys & gals she's in the process of learning all this sign supply stuff and now along with the codes, UL blah blah blah. We will also now start doing more video's now that here other job is allowing "her" to spend more time here with our grand industry.

Edited by Erik Cin
Her - boss said

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Erik,

What happened to our regular video updates by the photogenic K Girl? Hopefully you will address this when you are initiating these changes.

I didn't sign on to get yearly updates. And I haven't forgotten that Platinum Blonde look we were promised.

In any event, keep up the good work!

Best

Now that I'm REALLY back.....you'll see more of me.....YIKES! I'm currenlty working on a video/ almost done......and yes, there is Platinum just for YOU!!! I'm really HAPPY to be back full force. I'll see you soon....xoxo

Alright, here is one of those big changes.

Kirstie (Kgirl) is now officially (consistently) working as our new Outside Sign Syndicate Sign Supplies Sales Rep. So go easy on her guys & gals she's in the process of learning all this sign supply stuff and now along with the codes, UL blah blah blah. We will also now start doing more video's now that here other job is allowing here to spend more time here with our grand industry.

Ok, I'm back to help with Erik's spelling...holy cow poop.....not "here", but "her".......I'm REALLY excited to back and REALLY get my feet and cute toes wet......THIS is going to be a very exciting time for ALL of US. Can't promise you the videos will always be about "sign industry"...ok, yes they will...but just alittle.......

As always, love you all and see you soon...some in your shop, some at home and god knows where else you see me/videos.....good times!!!

Congrats! Cant wait Kirstie.

WINK...WINK....

Thanks GN.......now that things have settled down in the hospital, I can really spend more time doing what I love....that's playing with Erik and really really learing the business. This has been OUR goal and now we can Finally move on it.

About spelling? Learing or learning?

LMAO... See, Gary, I think maybe you should be in this marriage too. You can help us both out...Damn keyboard making me look bad....ha ha ha, that's what I get....ha ha ha too funny!

• Board Patron

Ah, the joys of working with your spouse. I'm (we) are on our 8th blissful year of; working, living, sleeping, & fighting together... Would I change it? Hell ya! I fire my wife monthly, she won't leave.... ;)

• 1 month later...

Good to hear Erik and Kirsty...

change is a big thing, something I am doing right now... i have been threatening too for 18 months at least. its a will i wont i jump, moment for sure!

i am sure it will be great and well received by all your site traffic and members.

best of luck!

• 4 months later...

Have more news to announce soon, will be stocking some new products that I'm sure a lot of you get requests for, I know a lot come here to this site and search for them. I thought about distributing these a while back, almost pulled the trigger...but got distracted with another vendor right at the same time, well.... that was a mistake.

So anyway, we'll be making a announcement soon that will give everyone an opportunity to expand on their own projects, integrate some not so common components that can be used in a broader area of sign lighting as well as general lighting.

These things are really cool

I'm excited about it, I should have done this a while back when it was right in front of me. duh! :crazy:

• Like 1