ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Arete support? Touchscreen out of calibration

Our Arete Notcher SE touchscreen is not clicking where it is being touched. The phone numbers our maintenance guy has are out of service. Anyone know where to get a new screen or this one serviced? Thanks.

Reply here please, I'm in and out of the office.

I have worked on several of machines in a few different shops. Most of the time with little or no budget. You have options as most manufacturers print their part number and the number of the original part manufacturer. Often you can search both sets of numbers and find the screen somewhere. There is a pretty good chance that the screen came from a small hand full of companies.

If you have no clue on the screen, you can call a service and repair company.

I have sent a few touchscreens to this company for repair. They have replaced one and repaired two. The repairs were less scratch than buying the replacement from the company that made the machine.

http://www.acsindustrial.com/touch-screen-monitor-repair.php

On a tangent, some machinery is Windows based or DOS based. Often these machines will allow for connection of a keyboard or mouse. Usually they are PS-2 or USB connections and almost always plug and play.

P.S. Say hi to Mr. Chauncy for me.

• 3 years later...
On 8/5/2014 at 2:22 PM, notconcernedwriting said:

Our Arete Notcher SE touchscreen is not clicking where it is being touched. The phone numbers our maintenance guy has are out of service. Anyone know where to get a new screen or this one serviced? Thanks.

Reply here please, I'm in and out of the office.

Lcdquote.com    Lq104v1dg11 sharp

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem.  The screen does not respond in the location that you touch, but I do not think the problem is the touchscreen itself.  Is there a calibration or setup for the touch either in the Windows software or the CMOS setup?