ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

N.Glantz Closes GDS

Erik Sine

For whatever reason they were not able to gain traction N.Glantz & Son closes down their Glantz Dynamic Solutions.

".....Effective August 13, we have closed down Glantz Dynamic Solutions (GDS), the division of our business which sold dynamic digital signage supplies. While our effort to pioneer this product segment was significant, we are not able to gain the traction necessary to continue this endeavor in a fruitful manner.

......As such we are in the final stages of transitioning all GDS activity to a seasoned distributor, which will be able to pickup where GDS has left off and provide you with all services going forward.

.....We are trying to make this transition as seamless and transparent as possible..."

I'm surprised at this news. Every time I get a look at my social media contact and page posts Digital Signage is always on the "rise" and the next big coming.

Anyone know if this is a slow down, conflict in industry meshing, or just not getting off like it's being portrayed?

Around town I just don't see Digital Signage or the Touch Screen market picking up or being used like what we read about in our industry magazines (which can't be a big surprise who believes them anyway). I see very few of it, not sure if the easibility to use for the consumer is not there, an annoyance so it's not being used, or not cost effective for a business to buy?

I could be wrong and it may be widely used in other parts of the country/world than here in Southern California, but we're usually a part of the country that's ahead of the curve on trends.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Following Voltarc Time & Temp products....try repairing one of them. Now you need to call one employee at a sign company and HOPE he calls you back. I put in calls last Tuesday and left 4 voice mails and still no call back. Too bad Glantz is getting out. These things seem to be real up and commers.

We had a sign company contact us a few weeks ago with one of their displays they could not get running for them. They ended up switching to one of our 5' x 10' displays.

Delivered to them the same day which of course made their client happy. :sml (26):.