ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Signs Of The Times - November 2014 Issue

imanut

Damn....where emails can end up these days.

That was most certainly unexpected, why does everyone get my name wrong??? It's with a "k" :P

That made my day though! The small things can surprise you.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

That's a good choice of a word for it....."aggressive article".

Here's something comical.

Glantz just put out a promo via email today (write that down) which actually includes Neon related products, which as I stated has not been seen in who knows how long. Let's see how close the others follow.

Now here is my next question. Will they actually have these items in stock and on the shelf? Do they posses/own a vacuum to take the dust off? Or is there going to be a waiting list, or will they be drop shipped? :lol_hitting:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I wonder how the "Letters to the Editor" will be this month and what they will contain for next month? I think I'll have to send Wade a great book.

post-3-0-65630300-1415156125.jpg