ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

post-3-0-06075300-1418321479.jpg

I Told You that Shift was Coming. Now a Large National is looking to go back into what so many have kicked to the curb and lost interest in. With so many now out of the game in producing & installing Neon as far as equipment, experienced help, this leaves the door wide open for those who stuck with Neon or for those who are now choosing to go back into it.

Like I've said, it's been on the rise, but is there enough Neon Sign Components to go around?

Encore Image Launches Neon Signs To Enhance Retail And Corporate Branding

http://marketersmedia.com/encore-image-launches-neon-signs-to-enhance-retail-and-corporate-branding/70139

Encoreimage.com showcases the vast assortment of neon signs available for businesses of all sizes.

Ontario, CA, United States of America – December 10, 2014 /MarketersMedia/ — Writing for the daily entrepreneur magazine “Gaebler.com” news reporter Ken Gaebler offers tips to business owners, and anyone else interested in joining the business world. Ken Gaebler advises, “Neon signs have been a great addition to the American advertising landscape. Once seen as an omnipresent aspect of any business, this colorful form of signage is still available and highly effective. The use of neon signs in today’s business world can still offer many distinct benefits.”

Ken points out why neon signs have distinct advantages over other forms of signage. “Neon signs are visible from a greater distance and can draw the attention of those both on the street and driving by in traffic. While traditional signs generally need to be replaced every five years, a well engineered neon sign usually lasts between eight to fifteen years. Custom made neon signs also offer your business a degree of individuality and will lead to increased awareness with consumers.”

Meeting the needs of business owners who desire custom neon signs to their retail signage and corporate branding, is the Encore Image company of Ontario, CA. Company spokesperson Chet Wilkens expresses their mission in this way, “At Encore Image, we create and craft a diverse assortment of neon signage for the world of business and architecture. Neon offers a unique degree of identity to the retail branding and corporate process. Our clients report to us that the neon signage designed by Encore Image has allowed them to establish themselves as an original force and fierce competitor in their marketplace.”

Chet Wilkins continues, “The Ontario CA monument signs our company has designed, have been engineered to achieve the ultimate in visuality and creative impact. Along with our distinctive brand of original design, each neon sign we work on is well-fabricated and engineered for the utmost in longevity. No matter the size of a project, we are proud to provide the highest standards of our industry from initial conception to the final stages of on-site installation.”

Neon Image has also established themselves as a company that is willing to go the extra mile for all of its clients. Chet further explains, “The design and engineering services we provide to our clients can not be under-estimated. With over sixty years of experience designing neon elements and building entire signs, we know that the details do not end with creative design.”

Spokesperson Chet Wilkins elaborates, “Neon signage requires permits for it to exist. Most frustrating for business owners is the fact that often the most effective visual forms of creativity tend to encounter more restrictions from local government. The team at Neon Image will work with clients to make sure the necessary permits and all variance issues have been properly approved. There is no limit to the level of services we provide to our clients in terms of design, manufacture and complete determination to obtain government procurement.”

About Encore Image:

With over sixty years of experience, Encore Image has created and designed custom neon signs to the highest limits of the signage industry. This company believes that superior visuality can be achieved using neon and neon elements. Known for their work on architectural, retail and corporate signs, the team at Encore Image works with businesses of all sizes. They bring a high degree of professional engineering to every sign, lighting and architectural project they undertake for their diverse group of clients.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Erik;

This "Neon Resurgence" really doesn't surprise me that much. There is nothing more beautiful than a well crafted and installed neon sign. Well, maybe only the lovely "K Girl". But her aside, nothing lights the night more dramatically than neon, period.

It takes craftsmen with professional experience to give birth to a fantastic looking neon sign such as the one depicted or for that matter, the work of art you laid on the City of Pacific Beach. Signage is more than LED modules and drivers. Skill, love of the industry and a sense of pride goes into true sign work.

I think you are correct in pointing out that if you are well positioned in this area and didn't walk away from the heart of your trade, good things will come. And don't fret over parts, there will always be some enterprising company that will fill the void that was created when the masses ran to the cheap LED alternative.

Best

• Like 2

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• !llumenati

Like I said before....The Sign Companies that kept neon going is like having water in the desert. Neon is a skilled craft, installed and serviced by skilled professionals.

And you will get the big dollars for it.

• Like 4

Woot Woot! I just did a project for a local outdoor supply company.

The lead orange goose is 4'x5' and op about 45 feet......they are painted orange and blue with back-lit neon.......hoping the trend continues!

geese.jpg

• Like 1

• Board Patron

we did this today, I love working in the rain all day, exposed Neon for my american friends at US Sign and Mill

post-2899-0-14514700-1418787612_thumb.jp

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

John, nice job on the geese I assume you'll get the missing blue unit up and running (it's glass it breaks)

Rocco, Your in Toronto be happy your not working outside in SNOW that sign absolutely screams looks great I'm sure the client appreciated your efforts.

Out here in Connecticut we're happily still able to do some outside paint work....40 degrees on December 17th at 6:00 AM what more could you ask for.

John, again, looks good. Interior? Any issues running the gto leads? How did you run themm

It's outside. Ran the GTO inside through Electrobits Passthru, two France 15k's Wired with virtual ground, from trandformer to glass is about 1 foot, then all glass together and a long GTO run back to the other unit. Since we could drill throught the building anywhere we wanted, easy to setup the GTO for short runs to glass and one long run to vconnect them back.

Hope to have that other duck back up next week. It's always something on an install.....

John

• Board Patron

Here is a neon sign we recently did in the beautiful city of Long Beach for a client that didn't want their standard look. They came to the right place.

Enjoy...

Henry Z

post-2936-0-12690700-1419278406_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Back everyone from vaca :smilie_xmas_156::rudolf: Now I need a vacation from my vacation

That's SWEET Henry! Looks nice and clean!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Also, I have to mention as weird as it it.

The thread for which I started this topic, the interview with Chet Wilkins never took place. This website has this interview as December 2014, after a conversation with Encore Image who was once Ontario Neon.

The link that takes you to Marketers Media page that leads the reader to believe that there is a conversation going on between Ken Gaebler and Chet. Chet founder of Ontario Neon passed several years ago. In a matter of fact, quotes are taken out of an old Sign Builder Illustrator article...copied and pasted with Ken.

Odd...but I'll get back to this later.

that dunkin donuts neon is a work of a genius, truly magnificent !!! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

just don´t get it how 21th century technology level can not substitute that neon light. Just asking because I was at a neon shop recently and had the chance to see the whole process and that is time consuming and expensive for sure. On the other hand obviously profitable as well :D