ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Elliott Equipment's New Aluminum Bed and Toolbox Package - Cuts Weight by Up to 60%

Hello everyone,

We're happy to announce the development of a new heavy-duty aluminum toolbox and bed package designed specifically for use on our line of HiReach sign cranes both as an option on new units, as well as a retrofit on older Elliotts.

The custom built package includes a two-piece aluminum bed with a grip surface. It can include a wide variety of underbody boxes, torch boxes, and lamp bins constructed of treadplate or smooth aluminum with locking doors. The complete aluminum bed and body package with six toolboxes weighs up to 60% less than a standard steel flatbed and toolbox setup. During the past decade, truck weights have steadily increased due to emissions and other design changes, so the need for a lightweight tool and equipment storage package has become increasingly important. By utilizing Elliott’s new aluminum body package, owners can benefit from lower chassis costs and less maintenance, while retaining excellent versatility and resale value.

I've included some photos so that you guys can see how slick this package looks.

The aluminum bed and box package is available from all authorized Elliott Equipment dealers worldwide. The new body package will be on display in the Elliott Equipment booth at the ISA Sign Expo in Las Vegas from April 9th to the 11th. We invite you all to visit us to see this new package firsthand.
We hope you all like this product line development. We keep working hard to find ways to boost productivity and value for our sign and lighting customers.

post-5811-0-94616100-1420651271_thumb.jp

post-5811-0-13128800-1420651278_thumb.jp

post-5811-0-54514600-1420651283_thumb.jp

post-5811-0-51985200-1420651289_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Brian...we agree...very easy on the eyes! Lucky for us, we get to look at these machines every day here at the factory.

If you'd like to speak with one our local dealers to get a feel for pricing, I'd be happy to have them contact you. Feel free to shoot me an email at david.phillips@elliottequip.com if you'd be interested.

• Board Patron

Man, give us a ballpark number... Some of us don't want to get bugged by a salesman when we're in the dream/planning mode...

• Board Patron

Great looking rig! How will my guys lag screw, and weld brackets onto that bed? If I bought that truck, the bed would look like hammered shit in 6 months. That's an owner/operator truck.

I'm going $215,000 as shown.

Tough crowd here! :)

Given the level of customization and truck brands involved in this type of equipment, and the wide range of travel distances from the Elliott factory, the only way to get a ballpark number is to speak with your local Elliott dealer.

We appreciate all the feedback, hopefully we'll have a chance to discuss the setup with some of you at the ISA Sign Exp in April.

Edited by ElliottEquipmentCo

• Board Patron

Everybody should know prices won't be talked about openly, we don't even discuss retail sign costs here that's only in the private section.

Thanks for sharing Dave, my boss drooled on my keyboard a little when I showed him.

• Board Patron

It's a truck. They know their crane, cab and chassis cost. Only variable is the alum bed and boxes. Oh and travel .... I guess no vehicle dealers ever post the cost....

• Like 1

• Board Patron

It's a truck. They know their crane, cab and chassis cost. Only variable is the alum bed and boxes. Oh and travel .... I guess no vehicle dealers ever post the cost....

Mark;

You are correct. If a price is posted for you to see before a salesman can give you the never ending pitch, it doesn't fit into the sales strategy.

Best

• Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• !llumenati

Everybody should know prices won't be talked about openly, we don't even discuss retail sign costs here that's only in the private section.

Thanks for sharing Dave, my boss drooled on my keyboard a little when I showed him.

Don't be silly Marianne.

• !llumenati

My question is, with the aluminum bed how much better will the mileage be and how do you eliminate the slip factor when it gets wet or "snow and icey" WSood is a lot better for traction and you can screw things into it along with replacing the boards when needed.

• Like 1

GOOD things happen for a reason......

You know, I was reading another thread that we started in LinkedIn and my guess is this truck is not electric sign industry specific but a model like this would be preferred by "Linemen" as well.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill