ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

• Board Patron

I notice we just blew by 5900 members. Next stop 6000........

About two days ago I ran into a technician from Jones Sign in North San Diego. I was working at a national coffee chain and he was working next door. I needed a part and asked him if a Walters Electric Wholesale was nearby.

We sat and spoke for a brief while and had an interesting conversation ranging from Title 24, sign installs all the way to Ultra Signs and its current resting place at Jones Sign. The technician was working off a nice new lift truck and after speaking with him, i concluded he was extremely knowledgeable about signs and electrical. He really knew his stuff which does prove that there are some competent technicians out there. They can be hired if the economic benefits are there.

Of course I brought up the Sign Syndicate and he had never heard of it. Now he has.I brought out the trusty IPad and took him on the site. I showed him some posts regarding his former and current company and encouraged him to register. I told him this site was an invaluable tool to many subcontractors and a thorn in the side of many national contractors. I parted by reiterating that he should join and encourage others around him to do the same. We both went on our way and I am happy that I made a new friend out in the Cosmos.

All was in balance in my little world thanks to Erik and The Syndicate.........

Best

• Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

Goodness, how could I possibly forget. A special thanks goes out to the real driving force behind The Syndicate........ "The Lovely K Girl".

I hope Erik has taken you out to Fleming's or some other high dollar restaurant after your heroics with the sign at PB.

Best

• Like 1

I notice we just blew by 5900 members. Next stop 6000........

About two days ago I ran into a technician from Jones Sign in North San Diego. I was working at a national coffee chain and he was working next door. I needed a part and asked him if a Walters Electric Wholesale was nearby.

We sat and spoke for a brief while and had an interesting conversation ranging from Title 24, sign installs all the way to Ultra Signs and its current resting place at Jones Sign. The technician was working off a nice new lift truck and after speaking with him, i concluded he was extremely knowledgeable about signs and electrical. He really knew his stuff which does prove that there are some competent technicians out there. They can be hired if the economic benefits are there.

Of course I brought up the Sign Syndicate and he had never heard of it. Now he has.I brought out the trusty IPad and took him on the site. I showed him some posts regarding his former and current company and encouraged him to register. I told him this site was an invaluable tool to many subcontractors and a thorn in the side of many national contractors. I parted by reiterating that he should join and encourage others around him to do the same. We both went on our way and I am happy that I made a new friend out in the Cosmos.

All was in balance in my little world thanks to Erik and The Syndicate.........

Best

Dominic,

Thank you so very much for sharing this story!......It's very heart warming when Erik and I hear/ read stories like this!

We care deeply about what ya'll do in the industry and what ya'll do for your colleagues. Nothing better than getting the word out there.....Means a lot to us!

Again,

Thank you so much for passing "SS" on to others.....

xo

Kgirl

Goodness, how could I possibly forget. A special thanks goes out to the real driving force behind The Syndicate........ "The Lovely K Girl".

I hope Erik has taken you out to Fleming's or some other high dollar restaurant after your heroics with the sign at PB.

Best

Oh and this just keeps getting better. Now you know Dominic, you have just made my day! :) :) :)

Thank you so much my friend!!!

Flemings is on the list.......

I'll tell ya what, he sure does have magical hands......when it comes to his signs whether its PB or Downtown...love his work and love watching him install....Pretty HOT!!

Thanks for that story Dom!

Unfortunately you may have just doomed that poor soul if he ever goes back to Kearny Mesa and even whispers the word "Syndicate" back at Ultra/Neon/Signs/- Jones. I hope he joins anonymously even, quite a few do from that company.

What it seems like, most that participate here are owners and partners, very few are employees. I think that's because sick people like you and I take our work home with us and employees have the luxury of just punching in and out, and any thought to work after hours is unpaid work, lol.

Look at all the trouble employees have gotten themselves into in the past when they try to participate here. I've had quite a few, even a close friend threatened with a firing if they couldn't get their posts and threads edited or deleted. Sad.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Yes once you come over to the dark side you never look at things the same.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

This should be the first thing Eric says to every potential new member!

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

• Like 1

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

This should be the first thing Eric says to every potential new member!

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

That's funny, I did do do something similar to poke fun at Signs of The Times once before their magazine finally turned for the better like it is today.

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5364-signs-of-the-times-february-2012-issue/page-2?hl=%2Bblue+%2Bpill#entry33386

But maybe that should be on the registration process.

Blue pill button that completes the membership registration process, the red button that boots you to Signs & Digital Graphics web page :crazy:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Thanks for that story Dom!

Unfortunately you may have just doomed that poor soul if he ever goes back to Kearny Mesa and even whispers the word "Syndicate" back at Ultra/Neon/Signs/- Jones. I hope he joins anonymously even, quite a few do from that company.

What it seems like, most that participate here are owners and partners, very few are employees. I think that's because sick people like you and I take our work home with us and employees have the luxury of just punching in and out, and any thought to work after hours is unpaid work, lol.

Look at all the trouble employees have gotten themselves into in the past when they try to participate here. I've had quite a few, even a close friend threatened with a firing if they couldn't get their posts and threads edited or deleted. Sad.

Erik;

Just keep telling it like it is and doing what you do !

You are being noticed and making a positive difference in the real world. The fact some companies would even suggest that employees should not read or participate here should tell you all you need to know.

And keep me in the loop when you complete your next sign project. I enjoy looking at your work up close and personal. But please, give K Girl a break and do the job your darn self without the possibility of her ruining her nails.................

Best