Troubleshoot and repair various types of signs and lighting with electrical knowledge. Sign types include: Channel letters (Neon/LED) pylons/monument signs, digital displays, etc. Sign removal and installation.
Possess a clean/valid California Driver's License
Electrical knowledge and crane experience necessary
Must be able to lift, work at heights and in enclosed areas
Work independently and as a team member
Ability to cross train
Good communication skills and customer service traits
Compensation is based on experience
Veterans encouraged to apply
Because of increased business, Triangle Sign Services, a Baltimore based national manufacturer of signage, has several openings for Project Managers in the Tampa, FL area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of prior project coordination and/or project management experience in either the sign, construction, lighting or electrical contracting industries or a combination thereof. Salary will be based on experience level and company offers fully paid health care benefits. Also, this position carries with it a commission program in addition to a base salary.
The sign project manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of multiple signage projects simultaneously for a variety of clients, many of which are national retail-based chains.
Responsibilities will include:
Initial Design Requests and Revision Requests
Negotiation of Purchase Prices for Goods and Services
Overseeing Permit Process
Production Drawing Review and Release
Site Coordination for all Aspects of Signage Installation
Resolution of Onsite Challenges and Issues
Coordination of Final Customer Invoicing
· Must have exceptional Customer Service mentality and skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through email
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products with emphasis on Excel
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must have experience that correlates to the sign industry
· College degree preferred
Interested parties should email resume to Jim DeStefano – VP Administration at:
Coming to work for our company every day is like an adventure, plus it’s a GREAT PLACE TO WORK! We have over 25 years of experience and currently serve Los Angeles County.
If you think you have what it takes to work on big and or small signs and you are looking to grow with the company and expand your horizons, then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Type of Signs:
Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc.
Include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you have some experience, learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.
Operating big trucks/cranes
Interior/exterior signs and much more
Manage installation, crew and equipment.
Normal schedule is Monday through Thursday 6am - 4pm (Schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)
Note: IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
If you are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Attn: Pilar Kanner
B.K. Signs, Inc.
1028 Kirkwall Rd
Azusa, CA 91702
I'm an experienced sign designer with over 20 years in creating impressive sign design and detailed shop drawings for presentation, permitting & production files.
Are you looking to expand your resources and freshen up your designs?
Look no further, let's discuss how I can help you impress your clients with stunning & functional sign designs & a fresh, new approach.
Conceptual sign design, logo & brand creation, branding books, detailed presentations, vector art, permit-ready drawings & plans
Very reasonable rates and available 24/7
Just email me your needs and I will take care of the rest and prove the benefits of having a freelance remote designer at your fingertips for a lower cost than you're currently paying to keep a 40 hr employee on the payroll
Portfolio examples available upon request
Please email requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Jim Sutterfield
Sign Installer/Service Tech Position Available
Signs Plus Inc. has been in business in Bellingham Washington since 1992. We consult, design, engineer, manufacture, install, and service all types of signage throughout the Pacific Northwest. At Signs Plus Inc. our employees make the difference. Our goal is to hire the best! If you are hard-working, a self-starter, looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing company, with a great future, and meet the following criteria, than we have a position for you!
• Applicant must possess a Journeyman Sign Electrician License from the State of Washington.
• Must take pride in work, have a good eye for detail, and possess a positive, get it done attitude.
• Have a strong work ethic and able to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a deadline environment.
• Physically fit, able to lift 75 lbs. and be OK with working at heights and in confined spaces.
• Able to read and understand detailed shop drawings, site plans, and sign location drawings.
• Must have experience operating Crane/Ladder Trucks.
• Must have a clean driving record and a CDL-B license.
We offer an excellent Benefits Package that includes the follow:
• Competitive wage
• 75% paid health insurance for employees after 60 days of employment
• 401K Plan
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Consistent 40-50 hour work weeks all year
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Attn: Jim Sutterfield
Signs Plus Inc
766 Marine Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225