ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

This Years Christmas Project

Haven't had a chance to do any of this the last few years around Christmas but I got a chance this year. I love making beer, and it's a shame I haven't had the time but I've decided to start getting back into...and I've decided to invest more in equipment as well.

This Christmas I decided to make an American Pale Ale and a California IPA Batch. I plan to give them out to neighbors and family.

I also involved my kids in my passion. I just don't want to come home when their in their teenage years and see my equipment getting used without my knowing :crazy: haha

post-3-0-79531500-1450281962.jpg

My ugly mug getting into the mix

post-3-0-10033800-1450281957.jpg

My 5 year old getting the grains in.

post-3-0-82131200-1450281959.jpg

The wort in a boil

post-3-0-19705900-1450281954.jpg

Pumping it into the glass carboy going from a boil to 75˙F thru a chill plate

post-3-0-25349200-1450281968.jpg

This is the IPA

post-3-0-17509800-1450281965.jpg

My kids and I made a lemonade stand a while back and we fabricated channel letters for it and we came up with the name B.A.D. Bros. Beverages for Brighton, Anthony, Dario and that name has stuck so this beer will be called BAD Brothers Brewing. So I decided to make some wood beer carriers, and here I'm carving the name with the CNC

post-3-0-59933000-1450281952.jpg

post-3-0-88073000-1450281950.jpg

The finished carriers, for a 4 Pack and 6 Pack. The next time I do these I'll do them a little different with a upper and lower bottle fit so the bottles can just drop into and be held wither than this method where i will also have to fab an individual divider

post-3-0-78864100-1450281948.jpg

Anyway, thought I would share. I had fun making and involving my kids. This is their second time doing this with me. I'll update later with the pics of the finished product

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Darn Erik, not only a terrific Sign man but a Bootlegger as well.

What is next in your bag of tricks?

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

The Syndicate wouldn't be the Syndicate without a little bootlegging! :Mafia::big_boss:

If you're in town here in the next couple of weeks let me know and I'll get some out to you!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...