ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Why are there never any product critiques??

imanut

• !llumenati

Was wondering why NO ONE ever posts about products that they buy from Erik thru the Sign Syndicate? I mean the whole purpose of this site, and for many of the frequent responders is to offer, what I would call, valuable information to better the sign industry. For years it was all a hush-hush, secrets all over the place, society. Thru the SS, and previously the Neon List, many in the sign industry tried to offer up information, and suggestions to better the trade. Right? Then why do the purchasers from the SS NEVER offer up their critiques of the materials they buy. We all know that Erik tries his darndest to offer ONLY the best in product ----- and as such, I feel he deserves a bit in return -----------------

I recently purchased some of the USHIO brand led bulbs, specifically the BR40 and the BR38. I opted for the 3000K, because this project ---- well, it was to replace lighting in my new home in Tennessee. The previous owner has a little bit of everything for lights - including CCFL, T-8 fluorescents, etc. Having been here in this house for only a couple months, and already had to change a couple of the floods out --- time for a change. Yes, I know, USHIO isn't the cheapest bulb out there, cheaper ones on the internet from some little island somewhere ------ but, damn, are the USHIO bulbs really nice. The BR40 is 1250 lumens - far surpassing what was in the kitchen -- and yes, they are dimmable, which makes for sweet lighting for the wife!! Tried the darn thing in the master bath, which also has the can lighting, which I personally love ------ but the previous owner had shit CCFL bulbs. Wow, what a difference. Now I have to order more --------. Did I mention how incredible the dimming of these things are?

For anyone wondering --- I've used USHIO bulbs in the past, loved them, and wanted to rely on them in my house --- not to mention their great quality and their great warranty which will probably never have to be used.

So??? Hasn't anyone else ordered anything from Erik that could post a blip ----- good or bad. He offers up great trim cap that most don't sell - and more companies would use, IF the word got out what great stuff it is! He offers up several choices of LED's ---- of which I've used AXIOM before with outstanding results, and the newer NC Led, which I just got some of to try on a project. I love the color coding they use in the mold --- no more need to guess what color that damn things are!! And bright little suckers ---- smaller than AXIOM,, but we'll see how the quality of light holds up. And do we need to say more about the AXIOM power supplies that just keep on working ------? I've never had one burn out on me, or even one that failed under warranty. BUt, I have to say, I sure Manuel was still around to offer up new products and advice -------------

Great idea for the syndicate ------------ change your pricing structure so that the purchasers get a rebate IF they take the time to put up a critique of the product!!

Thanks guys. We'll be changing out all our can lighting to the Ushio BR40's of PAR38's, and shop lighting to the new NC LED Bay Lighting. They are sickly bright and thanks for chiming in on them Gary!

Keith, shoot me over your address and I'll send you some LED's out, you'll be impressed, so far everyone who's purchased has been too.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

Hey, could you send me some info on the can lights?? I am getting ready to change mine, so if there is something better I can use and get it from you to boot, I'm all in!!!

Hi Angie,

Here's a link to a thread I just updated a little bit that shows the S14, PAR, R, & BR Lamps that we stock.

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7417-new-led-lamps-on-the-sign-syndicate/

Let me know if there's anything I can help you out with.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

I thought I posted this a week ago, but we bought the S14 LED lights for a customers sign to replace the incandescent chasing lights. Everyone remarks on how cleanly the lights chase now - truly instant on/instant off, and nice and bright. I'll try to get a photo to post. Thanks, Erik!

:sml (26): You did, I thought I would move it over to this thread since it fell more under that topic

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7417-new-led-lamps-on-the-sign-syndicate/

I'm glad to hear they worked out well for you, and thank you for your order!