ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

joystick controllers

benmcs

• Board Vendor II

Good morning all,

We at MCS supply joystick controllers for aerial lift, cranes, bucket trucks, scissor lifts and boom lifts to name a few. If your looking for a joystick and want to save some money give us a call.

928 775-4918.

Thanks,

BOOM TRUCK FLIER DUN72.pdf

MCS Industrial

Your Number #1 Source for New and Rebuilt Joystick Controllers for Bucket Trucks, Cranes, Boom Lifts and Scissor Lifts...WORLDWIDE

• Board Patron

Great people to work with. We have purchased new ones and have had them do rebuilds.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Vendor II

Brian,

Thanks for the reply, great doing business with you.

We appreciate your business.

Have a great day,

Ben

MCS Industrial

Your Number #1 Source for New and Rebuilt Joystick Controllers for Bucket Trucks, Cranes, Boom Lifts and Scissor Lifts...WORLDWIDE

• Board Vendor II

We charge $80.00 labor plus parts to rebuild most controllers, do you know what part number your controller is? If it is 87200351 Skyhoist controller they usually run about $225.00, we sell them new for $260.00.

Thanks for the inquiry, have a great day.

Ben.

MCS Industrial

• Board Vendor II

Hi Keith

MCS Industrial Electronics Inc. has been in the business of rebuilding and manufacturing joystick controls, for countless types of equipment, for more than 30 years. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. We are product liability insured, and have numerous happy customers in the sign industry, one of them is Yesco. We would be happy to email a list of referrals to you if you would like us to. We offer free technical assistance for joystick-related matters. We have hundreds of joysticks in stock for same-day shipping. For more information about our company, please visit our website mcsindustrial.com. Our salesman is Ben. His direct email address is mcssales@cableone.net. If you would like to call us, our phone number is (928) 775-4918

Thank you for your interest in our company!

Frank Camp

President, MCS Industrial Electronics Inc.

We have ordered from them with satisfaction met in every department, ordered online with no problems, part showed up a few days later. I Highly recommend MCS!

• 2 months later...

i have a bucket truck joysticks that causes hydraulics to engage very weak. I can see the lower controls vibrate trying to engage when i activate the joystick. Would this be a joystick problem?

• Board Vendor II

Hi John,

Do all the joysticks have this symptom, or just one of them?

Regards,

Frank

• Board Vendor II

Ah, okay. It could be as simple as adjusting the output trimpots. You can call me at (928) 775-4918 and I will be glad to help you with the adjustment procedure. I am here from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Arizona time.

I look forward to helping you.

Frank

• Board Vendor II

Hi John! I am so glad I was able to save you $260.00 by helping you adjust the trimpots on your joystick controller! In just 5 minutes you were up and running! If you have any other questions or need any technical assistance with your Elliott joystick controllers, don't hesitate to call!

Frank Camp