By dave C.
2007 Manitex SC62 on 2007 Ford F750
2 man bucket with remote controls
Bucket jib w/500lb. capacity
Torch and welding cables at bucket
120v receptacle at bucket
Tube box behind cab
Torch and hose utility box
2- under bed storage and tool boxes
2007 Ford F750 with Cummins engine (98,800 miles)
2017: New Transmission (Allison automatic) w/warranty
2017: New main pump on Crane.
2017: New Rear end and Brakes
Jan. 2018: New water pump
Numerous other repairs documented, a number of hoses replaced.
Complete service file
Call Dave 217-254-0029
Connecticut Sign Service seeking a full time sign installer / service technician.
Clean DMVR Full Time, must be willing to work overtime as needed Competitive Benefits
Sign Installation 5 years min.
Connecticut Sign Service, LLC
Deep River, CT 06417
Email John@CTSIGN.com with resume
visit www.CTSIGN.com to see examples of our work.
If you'll be at the USSC show this week, be sure to stop by our booth and check out the latest version of the L60R HiReach. We've made numerous upgrades to the unit, like a new weather resistant and oversized outrigger/boom selector valve at the bumper and much more.
L60R Show Unit Details
- 40"x60" Steel Workplatform
- Steel Treadplate Bed with Grip Deck Coating
- 5,900 lb Material Handling Boom Winch
- 500 lb Platform Jib
- 110V Line to the Workplatform
- Welder Leads and Remote Welder Start/Stop to the Workplatform
- Sign Forks on the Workplatform
- Steel Cab Windshield Guard and Walkway
- 98" x 36" x 24" Crossbody Box Behind Cab
- Full Complement of Underbody Steel Toolboxes (2-48", 1-30", 2-24")
Also, truck is Non-CDL. Weighed in at around 24,750 lbs from the factory.
We have people at the show in case anyone has questions.