ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Job Management Software

Curious to see if anyone is using some type of Job Tracking software in their shops. I've seen some new ones here recently, Shopvox, V Sign Software, but more curious to see what everyone else is doing. Really want to keep employees times on jobs and for service applications.

We've used an in house database for years but it is getting to the point we are doing double the work.

Any Suggestions??

Matt

I have been using Casper on the Cloud for a few years now and I really like it. It may not have quite as many bells and whistles but, it certainly does everything I need and more. They are adding features all the time. Eric their is very easy to work with and it doesn't cost quite as much as some of the others

Curious to see if anyone is using some type of Job Tracking software in their shops. I've seen some new ones here recently, Shopvox, V Sign Software, but more curious to see what everyone else is doing. Really want to keep employees times on jobs and for service applications.

We've used an in house database for years but it is getting to the point we are doing double the work.

Any Suggestions??

Matt

Matt,

Depending on your shop size, "E2" is pretty good at all of the above, We got to big to keep track of the profits, labor cost and production times. "E2" takes a lot time to set up with your data, but if its done

correctly its a wiz at quoting and all the data falls into place. ED

Every year I go on the hunt for software to keep track of our production, and of a large number of projects at the same time, and I always come up empty. I'll keep on eye on this thread...

Every year I go on the hunt for software to keep track of our production, and of a large number of projects at the same time, and I always come up empty. I'll keep on eye on this thread...

It is not cheep, kinda of a pain to get up to speed on but it works great, and it can run real time data on the shop production, kinda like gm assembly plant production.