ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

New Format

• Board Patron

I was unsure at first but now I am kinda liking the new format

• Like 1

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Erik;

Brian stated my sentiments exactly. At first I thought WTF but now am getting used to it.

I guess we are always hesitant when dealing with something new!

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Haha,

I've been getting all kinds of emails about it.  When it first started it sucked and I'll tell you why.

First, it's no where near done.

Second, I have to say.  The night I started making the upgrade I had a database issue and I had to contact the software company.  They told me in a few minutes they will be releasing an update.  Well, for that update the other software authors who make the mods & plug-ins have not caught up yet.  So, that lead me to be NOT where I thought I was going to be.  Most of the functions are not up yet and it's going to take some time and it will be a crawl.

BUT, it's coming slowly but surely and the look is NOT there yet, it'll be MUCH nicer!  :headbang:

Also, if something is NOT working for you let me know, like notifications by email etc

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 4 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

I would never complain about a FREE website that has provided me with so much awesome/useful and in some cases MONEY SAVING information.  And I, too, like the new format.  Thanks for everything, Erik!

Thank you, but I would LOVE any constructive criticism or suggestions, things people would like to see or could use.

Thanks!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Eric, thanks for all the hard work. The new format is a definite improvement. Easier to navigate and the look is more modern. I know how hard it is to do this type of work. Much appreciated.

I am looking forward to using the Video posting section.

Mike Adams