ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Herb Moulton

• !llumenati

Had a heck of time figuring out to post a new topic.

Just heard that my good friend, and a great friend of sign business, Herb Moulton died last weekend.  What a loss for the industry!

Wow.

Damn, I don't even know what to say.  I had a feeling something was going on the last couple of times I had phone conversations with him, just didn't want to be rude and ask.

I enjoyed our conversations and glad I got the opportunity to have lunch with him when he was in town here in San Diego a couple of years back.  Truly a nice guy, gentlemen, he always saw the best in people no matter what their background, and genuinely cares about the neon industry until his passing.

I will miss him

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Moulton, Herbert F.
Herbert F. Moulton, born in Traverse City, MI on December 3, 1934, of Glendale, AZ passed away August 20, 2016 at the age of 81. Herbie moved to Arizona in 1962 where he opened the Herb Moulton Sign Co. and later Master Technology. He is survived by his sons Michael and Patrick; grandchildren, Benjamen and Jennifer and great-grandchildren, Dominic, Quincy, Molly and Hendrix. Visitation will be held at St. Louis the King Catholic Church 4331 W. Maryland Ave on Saturday August 27, 2016 at 9:00 am followed by a funeral mass at 10:00 am. The family would like to thank Lake Pleasant Acute Rehabilitation and Sage Hospice for their wonderful care of Herbie. Arrangements made under the direction of Chapel of the Chimes Mortuary. - See more at:http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?pid=181194990#sthash.aVRusPdT.dpuf

For those who did not know Herbie, the neon industry has lost a great advocate.