ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Trim Cap Video

Erik Sine

I'm being asked to do a video on how to Trim Cap.

Apparently there are morons in our trade and I have to do a video, I think it's more that there are people in our trade that just shouldn't be there.

Should I do a nice video or a sarcastic one?

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

I think you should have a kid do it. I taught my son to trim cap when he was 12. He did better than employees we were paying. It was awesome when they were complaining how hard it was, (serif letters, Chinese characters). I would tell them just put it aside, I will have my 12 yr old do it. Then he would and they were gone. 

• Board Patron

Okay I may catch heat for this but it is what it is.    If nobody at the company is capable of doing this than they are not qualified to be building them.   It will take them to long to figure it out and they will be losing money.   moreover if they cant figure it out from the 100 vids on you tube you aren't going to do it either.

• !llumenati

C'Mon guys -- it probably wasn't a "how to" video as much as it was a "watch Kgirl trim cap" video!  Personally speaking it isn't a bad request!  I mean who would watch Eric trim cap?

• Board Patron
14 hours ago, imanut said:

C'Mon guys -- it probably wasn't a "how to" video as much as it was a "watch Kgirl trim cap" video!  Personally speaking it isn't a bad request!  I mean who would watch Eric trim cap?

Hahaha Okay I stand corrected.