ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Just when you thought Bullshit can't get thicker but...

Sign & Digital Graphics - What's In The Cabinet

By Ryan Fluger

http://read.uberflip.com/i/827403-june-17/83

Welcome-Goodbye-Mat.jpg

It doesn't get any better than this.

Of course it's happening at Sign & Digital Graphics brochure magazine of all places.

This time it's coming from Ryan Fluger or "Fluker", and it's finally happened, they had to pull the Vinyl, Sticky Car Wrap Writer to write about electric signs and educate us that live and breathe in this trade. 

That says it all!  Read no further...

What is the greatest common detonator in all these articles we never really read? 

Well.....

No real measurable facts, figures, or cost of operation displayed or explained in their marketing article about their products, or the conventional light source products their trying to compare their products too to illustrate a return on investment.

We only read Marketing Claims that are simply executed, never explained.

It's bad enough when Principal LED's Bryan Vincent writes these, who also now owns Ventex a Neon & LED component manufacturer (A big contradiction if I've ever seen one).  But I guess these days he's too busy to write this month with his new move to a bigger facility where their "Assembling China in America" on their work benches.

If I were Bryan Vincent I would be embarrassed to be included in this article for the biggest punch line I've ever seen to date.  Maybe he didn't know what was about to be said and it was too late to push the "Eject Button" or scream for Ken Mergentime to yank the keyboard away from the "Fluke"

Ejecting-Land-of-Opportunity.png

Bryan better put down the solder gun, and fortune cookies on the work bench and take away the typewriter that Ryan "Fluker" took this month.  Not to say Vincent's monthly marketing bullshit is any easier to swallow but at least it's more believable bullshit.  Afterall who reads this crap?  Yes, fellow tradesman and women who are actually in this industry something THEY do not even understand their just "vendor visitors" here

The punchline??

It comes from Jason Horton, a director of Marketing ERrrrr....Lighting....from US LED.

Maybe Mr. Farmer just had him thawed out from the 2005 cold storage locker and has no clue on current events

Frozen man.jpg

Because even where most LED manufacturer's will admit (and in this article even) MAYBE their products will last as usable light at 50,000 hours of operation, Jason Horton is making the amazing claim his will EXCEED 100,000 hours and EVEN to 200,000 hours of operation on their LED lighting products for Sign Cabinets

used car salesman.jpg

Measurable Facts, Figures, Cost of operation, where are they?  We know they don't have any because again, they just execute exciting statement but never explain. 

They can feel free to plug in their numbers here, oh yeah....it's Real!

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/7893-led-retrofits-for-neon-fluorescent-lamps-overlooked-facts/

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

I love the photos for the statements you make. Perfect choices

Everytime I go on an estimate, I listen to the Customer telling me that they want the " lifetime " LEDs

When I explain the propaganda of LEDs , they look at me like I don't know what I'm talking about.

Only the educated listen and understand.

Same at the Sign Shows, all the same shit with different names and claims

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Paul you've got it. I just today had to explain to a Ben & Jerry's manager that just because the have LED's that are lit the sign illumination level is such that it looks out. His response was "But LEDs are supposed to last forever" It's frustrating that after a lifetime as a lighting designer and years in the sign industry I just don't know anything.