Sign Installer Needed - Minneapolis MN Area

1 post in this topic

We are hiring an experienced sign repairer and installer. Pay is based on experience level.  We are a small business that is rapidly expanding, based out of Blaine MN. We are looking for a motivated individual that gets the job done with little hesitation and guidence needed. We offer paid travel time and room for advancment as our company grows. Company bucket truck is supplied. Full-time position is being offered. Please submit resume with brief description of why you should be considered for this position.

Thank you and we look forward to all applicants. 

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:

• Signage Installing: 3 years

1.jpe

1.jpg

4.jpe

6.jpe

20.jpe

21.jpe

IMG_0655.JPG

IMG_3115.JPG

IMG_4205.JPG

IMG_4981.JPG

rsz_1rsz_electro_decal (2).png

IMG_1484.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Elrod Engineering LLC
      Inside sales position - Nashville, TN with 3 years of experience in sign industry selling to National retail accounts and national / regional / local sign companies.
      Hours are M-F
      40 - 50 hours a week
      Compensation: Negotiable depending on experience.
      No phone calls!
      Reply to eac@elrodllc.com  Job description is attached for further detail.
      Sales position description.docx
    • By DN Signs
      I've owned my sign & neon company for over 10 years now. We have several clients with multiple locations. My business coach has been pushing me to actively prospect with small-to-medium sized chains. I have a pretty solid background in sales, but in 10+ years I haven't been able to crack this nut. The chains that have come to us have stayed with us, but I'd like to develop a more aggressive prospecting/marketing plan. Any ideas?

I know there are services that provide higher-level contact information - i.e. Manta.com, etc. I've tried going through the main corporate numbers of a few chains but the gatekeepers there tend to screen pretty well. I've hired (2) sales consultants that have taken my money and delivered nada. I'm sure there are others here that have figured this out.
    • By Corky Schauer
      Sign Installers Wanted
      This position will consist of installing illuminated and non-illuminated signage. Sign installers are required to work on crane trucks, ladders, swing stages etc. Individuals will need to comply with all safety procedures. Position requires some long hours, weekend work and out of town travel.

Required Qualifications and Duties Include:
       - 4 years of signage experience
       - Prior sign manufacturing, electrical, crane operation experience required
       - Ability to professionally interact with clients and co-workers
       - Must provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
       - Organized and detail oriented
       - Commitment to excellence and pride in your work
       - Ability to read blue prints, tape measure and fabrication drawings
       - Welding certifications a plus
       - Class A driver’s license is a plus
       - Crane certification is a plus

Company Benefits Include:
       - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD and Sec 125 available
       - 401 K program with 20% company match
       - Pay commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package

Send resume to HR@Signtech.com

• By steve0we
      SignTek (www.signtekonline.com), a leader in the Texas sign industry since 1997, is seeking an experienced and skilled Electrical Sign Installation/Service Technician to join our team at our newest branch in Austin, Texas.

This is a salaried position with paid annual leave and room for advancement. The ideal candidate will possess the qualities and skills that typify the highest standards of our company:
      Ability to diagnose and repair signs and exterior lighting, including neon Experienced installing channel letters, cabinets, blade signs, monuments, etc. Experienced installing pole signs, including drilling, pipe setting, welding, etc. Experienced installing vinyl, banners, decals, panaflex signage Ability to retrofit existing fixtures to increase energy efficiency Ability to operate and maintain up to a 58’ service crane truck Able to work flexible hours, including late nights and weekends, when needed Able to work independently or in teams to deliver timely, consistent, high quality results Must be friendly, professional, cooperative, and able to communicate clearly with co-workers and customers. Candidates must take pride in their work and deliver high-quality service to prevent errors and lag time, and to increase productivity and return customers.

We are not looking for clock-watchers or techs with an “hourly pay mentality.” We believe that good work is its own reward and that a job done right the first time allows for a better work/life balance.

Minimum Qualifications
      4 years of electrical sign experience Must hold a current journeyman electricians or journeyman sign electricians license (or equivalent if from out of stateMust hold valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record Must have own tools, including small power tools            Must be able to lift over 50 lbs Must be willing to submit to drug screening and background check Bilingual English/Spanish a plus Digital/electronic message center experience a plus Starting Salary: negotiable, starting from $37,500 (commensurate with experience)

Many of our team have been with us for years, and there is opportunity for rapid advancement for those who contribute to our growth and five-star reputation. If you would like to be a part of the growing SignTek family, email us at jimmy@signtekonline.com for a job application.

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

• By Erik Sine

I've gotten many questions over the last year or so and an email the other day that finally put me over and was the final straw for me.  "Do these lamps flash, animate, and dim??? 

I've been meaning to make a video to answer all those question on the USHIO Utopia LED s14 2 watt bulbs that we stock and have sold a lot of, and well.....finally did it!

It's a short quick 1 minute video video but I didn't want to bore anyone out of their mind, but I did have fun doing it, and it gave me a chance to work with controllers again, something I don't get a chance that often because my city doesn't allow for anything flashing or animating . 

I may do a more in depth video later but i think this one does a pretty good job of it.  These LED lamps truly are nicely made and bright lil suckers.  Anyone who's bought from us can tell you, well...I've always been very impressed with USHIO of Japan products, they make high-end products and you always get what you pay for!

2 Watt LED Lamp Spec Downloadable Sheet SS-USHIO-s14-1.pdf

You can purchase these from our online shopping cart HERE, or order by phone (858) 880-1400

VIDEO