Vantage EMC
3 3

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone used a Vantage LED? I was looking at using this option on a new pylon and I'm curious about your experience with sales and ease of installation.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I use them all the time, great product, great sales staff, very easy to use....and the competition is always trying to catch up with them and their technology. 

2 people like this

I use them as well.  The salesman I work with is really great.  They stand behind what they sell.

1 person likes this

I agree, they outdo everyone else with their warranty, customer service and ability to always stay ahead of the competition on technology.

1 person likes this

Installed one of their message boards for a National many years ago. Had problems with the board in the beginning at start up, and they were very good at helping us get it working. Even flew a tech into Buffalo.

The message center seem to have lasted for  years and years without problems.

Vantage is an excellent company to use. I have about 8-10 of their units out there and customers like them. You get a better much better margin with Vantage then with Watchfire and a much better warranty-currently (7) years parts AND LABOR. Their customer service is a good as anyone's and I have sold Watchfire, Daktronics, Adaptive, Optec, Think Sign, Olive, Ebsco/Stewart and a few more I can't think of right now. I can't say enough good about Vantage.

Edited by SIGN HANGER