Do not register with a hotmail.com / Outlook / me account.  Hotmail lists this site as spam and your registration will not be completed because you will not receive a confimation

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
Erik Sine

Sign Syndicate Birthday & Christmas End of Year Sale

Kgirl-SS-2017-Xmas.jpg

We've never had a Sign Syndicate Birthday Sale because it's always been so close to Christmas, so here we are.....finally! 

This month marks our 13th year in existence, hard to believe we've been around this long, because that time has flown. 

It's end of the year and if you need to stock up and and spend before next year, here we are.  It's a BIG sale.

We'll slowly add a few more products in the upcoming days, and this BIG sale ends December 31st. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

For Orders or Inquiries Call us at 858-880-1400 or email us orders@thesignsyndicate.com

Wow  13 years.  Congrats you guys. 

Sometimes it seems like we've been around much longer but I guess not.  And you're one of the OG's!  :Mafia:

Ha.  I feel like it. 

The Silicone Electrode caps are going extremely fast, just a heads up

Things are going fast, it's also better to call in your order because I can't keep up stock qty the online shopping cart states with what we actually have.  Some products on the store show more or less of what we have.  It will be more accurate after the Christmas.

Congrats on the 13 years !!!!!   How time flies when you are having fun.....

On the s14 Bulb most dimmers work, especially sliders.  On the electronic stuff it varies.  What i've found is for animators some electronics that dim these the bulbs will pulse dim, meaning no gradual dim.  But if it's just adjustment them most will work.

BTW, I 've replaced about nearly 60 bulbs in my house with USHIO Floods (Par & BR, 4' Flour replacements) Lamps and I have to dim them.  My house electric bill has been cut so severely.  Living in California when you reach certain tiers the kwh charge goes from double to triple.  The Lamps have kept me in the single tier.

I haven't advertised the BR, PAR, or Flour Lamps here but maybe I should.  It's good quality, High powered High Tier Rendering.  Their not for all use but for down lighting which I have a lot of, their awesome and our kitchen has never looked brighter for cost of operation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Wow   How do you know he got fired?    
    • Cicogna Electric & Sign Co. is a custom sign manufacturer located east of Cleveland, OH.  With a team of 50 employees and 60,000 square feet of production space, we can fabricate nearly any type of sign from ADA to custom cabinets.    We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to lead our entire manufacturing operations, overseeing three Supervisors and approximately thirty production workers.  This is a hands-on role that coordinates work orders from start to finish by developing production specs, managing the production schedule, supervising the workers, and conducting quality control inspections.    If you are considering a career change, please contact me at jobs@cicognasign.com so we can discuss this opportunity.  Cleveland is booming, and northeast Ohio offers a low cost of living & high living standards.
    • So Marcus Thielin, the German scientist, and good friend, got released by signs of the times, now Darek Johnson, who wrote a great neon article last month has been fired.  So, SofT is now just ads and crap for the industry.... Mostly crap! 
    • Since 1931 Triangle Sign Services has been building a reputation for doing signs right. Our custom-made signs grace major sport complexes, direct travelers through busy airports and attract shoppers to well-known retailers across the country.  From our offices and manufacturing facility in Baltimore, Maryland we design, fabricate, and manage projects for a wide variety of clients.

We currently employ 114 people and are seeking to hire an experienced Shipping/Logistics Coordinator.   The candidate must have at least 2 years of prior experience in the Shipping or Logistics fields. This person has responsibility to schedule all inbound/outbound shipments, provide leadership and direction to team members while striving to keep transportation costs low.   Job Responsibilities:   Prepare sign products and materials for shipment which includes building of crates, accurate labeling and completion of appropriate paperwork (BOL’s) Maintaining relationships with existing logistics and packaging vendors and expand the network of capable vendor partners within company parameters Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations and manage logistics resources (e.g. trucking firms) according to availabilities and requirements Coordination with office staff of customs paperwork for international shipments Supervise shipments using quality control methods while prioritizing tasks to meet expected shipping dates Maintain logs and tracking of executed shipments Communicate and negotiate preferred rates with logistics and packaging suppliers to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction Plan, schedule and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements Maintain accurate inventory counts to manage and meet department needs Optimize processes and prepare accurate reports for team members and management as needed Supervise and direct work force as needed to achieve company and department objectives Requirements are as follows: ·        Proven experience as logistics coordinator ·        Knowledge of laws and shipping regulations ·        Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes ·        Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software ·        Prior Supervisory experience helpful ·        Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities ·        Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ·        Problem solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail are necessary     We offer a complete benefit package which includes company paid health care as well as competitive salary which will be based on experience level.   Interested parties should submit their resumes to Jim DeStefano - HR Director at James.destefano@trianglesign.com
    • Has anyone worked with SIGNDEALZ ?   Out of Denver Colo.  
  • Latest Videos