ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Our new router

• Board Patron

Our newest Router is just installed and up and running.   84''x144'' 11 station tool changer with a water cooled spindle.  We replaced a 60''x120'' 8 station carousel tool changer (to small). The new one is parked next to out 14 year old machine that is still running and making $.  Funny we were talking about how scared we were that the machine would not get used enough to justify the cost.   Now between 3 machines we have 100 hours a week in routing time and impossible to do what we do. The new machine is a step up again in speed and efficiency.  Sorry if I sound like a sales  rep for them but they have not given me so much as a tshirt .....

We have never been sorry about purchasing equipment, scared when looking at a string of zeros on the cost though.  It might not work that way for everyone but buy it and spend time on growing your biz and dont look back.

20180112_132322.jpg

That's awesome and congrats.

I still remember feeling a lil nervous and scared right before pulling the trigger and getting a CNC, but boy, the money it made me, and quickly.  That's what equipment does.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Very Nice,   It is great  to have a lot of room to work.  Best wishes and success 

And the 14 year old MultiCam is still working.....A true statement of durability.

• Board Patron

Congratulations!   Thinking about getting one but not nearly as nice as that one to start

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg