Burke Enterprise, LLC seeking a full time sign fabricator / installer / service technician.
Clean DMVR Full Time
Burke Enterprise, LLC
Oakdale, CT 06370
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume
visit www.burkeenterprise.com to see examples of our work.
We are looking for a sign installer / service tech with 5 years proven experience.
Applicants must have the following:
A clean class B CDL drivers license
Great work ethic & communication skills
Have your own hand tools
Skilled in welding, electrical & bucket truck operation
All work will be performed in a 100 mile radius of Knoxville, TN
No out of town work
You will be home every night & weekends
Major holidays off
Two weeks vacation per year
Great hunting & fishing in our area
Apply at www.SouthernSignsInc.com or email Keith@SouthernSignsInc.com
JEFFCOAT SIGNS GAINESVILLE FL
Seeks experienced Lead Installers and 2nd Men:
Crane & Welding experience a must Current/Valid status Driver License; Class B CDL preferred Clean DMVR Full Time Overtime as Needed Complete attached application and email to email@example.com
Stop by the office to complete application 1611 S Main St 32601
By Electro Signs and Design
We are hiring an experienced sign repairer and installer. Pay is based on experience level. We are a small business that is rapidly expanding, based out of Blaine MN. We are looking for a motivated individual that gets the job done with little hesitation and guidence needed. We offer paid travel time and room for advancment as our company grows. Company bucket truck is supplied. Full-time position is being offered. Please submit resume with brief description of why you should be considered for this position.
Thank you and we look forward to all applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Signage Installing: 3 years
By Corky Schauer
Sign Installers Wanted
This position will consist of installing illuminated and non-illuminated signage. Sign installers are required to work on crane trucks, ladders, swing stages etc. Individuals will need to comply with all safety procedures. Position requires some long hours, weekend work and out of town travel.
Required Qualifications and Duties Include:
- 4 years of signage experience
- Prior sign manufacturing, electrical, crane operation experience required
- Ability to professionally interact with clients and co-workers
- Must provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Organized and detail oriented
- Commitment to excellence and pride in your work
- Ability to read blue prints, tape measure and fabrication drawings
- Welding certifications a plus
- Class A driver’s license is a plus
- Crane certification is a plus
Company Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD and Sec 125 available
- 401 K program with 20% company match
- Pay commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package
Send resume to HR@Signtech.com