ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

NEW USHIO LED Lamps on The Sign Syndciate

We're proud to announce that The Sign Syndicate is a Supplier for USHIO of America products. We will be stocking their LED Floodlights as well as S14 Deco Lamps. If you're not familiar with USHIO and you've been to the Las Vegas ISA Show and you've seen the Pyramid lighting for the Luxor, that's them, that's their baby, that's their xenon lamps that you can see from freak'in space! Ushio has been here since 1967, their the leading high end lighting manufacturer and they've been in business longer than their competitors warranties! They stand behind every lamp and every project.

post-3-0-46807100-1446075920.jpg

I like high end products, always have and believe in using those in my sign or lighting applications because consumers and customers usually expect nothing less. USHIO is a high end lamp maker that comes from Japan, and besides lamps they make some amazing custom lighting. If you're even at the ISA shows, be sure to stop by and say "hi" their a great group to know and hang out with, ask me, I KNOW!

I'll be doing a quick demonstration and light measuring using the USHIO lamps with our Gooseneck and measure the light spread and what you can expect when using them in conjunction.

post-3-0-34288000-1446076981.jpgpost-3-0-79208800-1446076980.jpgpost-3-0-72194900-1451591050.jpg

Their S14 Lamps are sweet, if you ever go out and look for alternatives to incandescents and you look at the LED version, these USHIO S14 lamps are real solid, they feel solid in your hand, their not light and flimsy like the ones you would find at Home Depot or at a local Bulb Supplier. These bulbs are used a lot at Vegas and used by a lot of National Sign Companies that build the big quality theme projects.

I hope to update this thread with some interior use as well as some exterior wet location use for an up coming project

Here are some quick specs.....

USHIO Utopia LED S14 Lamps

FEATURES & BENEFITS

LED S14
• Energy Saving
• Dimmable
• Able to Cycle & Flash
• Unique Optic for a Dramatic Appearance
• AC LED – Less Components Mean More Reliability
• Wet Location Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Use
• Direct Replacement for 11W S14 Lamps
• Long Life: 50,000 Hours
• Application Friendly: UV Free & IR Free
• Environmentally Friendly: Mercury Free, Lead Free and RoHS Compliant
• 5-Year Limited Warranty

-
APPLICATIONS
• Signs
• Marquees
• Amusement Lighting
• Accent Lighting
• Indoor and Outdoor

USHIO UTOPIA S14 Spec Sheet UtopiaLEDS14.pdf

post-3-0-99700200-1446076218.jpg

post-3-0-73098100-1446076217_thumb.jpg

USHIO Uphoria 2 PAR

FEATURES & BENEFITS

PAR20, PAR30, PAR38
• Energy Saving
• Dimmable
• Direct Replacement for Halogen PAR Lamps
• Very High Color Rendering (90+ CRI)
• Unique Optical Design for Improved Beam Photometry
• Special Air Cooling Design for Premium Thermal
Management without Fins or Fans
• Wet-Location Rated
• Long Life: 40,000 Hours
• Environmentally Friendly: Mercury Free, Lead Free & RoHS Compliant
• 5-Year Warranty

-
APPLICATIONS
• Goosneck Lamp Lighting

• Recessed Lighting
• Track Lighting
• Display Lighting
• Accent Lighting
• Art Gallery & Museum Lighting
• Office Lighting
• Hospitality Lighting

USHIO Uphoria 2 LED Par Lamp Spec Sheet Uphoria2LEDPAR-1.pdf

post-3-0-20478600-1446076528.jpg

USHIO Uphoria 2 LED BR

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Energy Saving
• Dimmable
• Wide, Soft Beam that Reduces Glare
• Direct Replacement for Incandescent R and BR Lamps
• Same Form Factor as Incandescent R Lamps
• Long Life: 25,000 Hours
• Aluminum Reflector for Better Reflectivity and Heat Dissipation
• Environmentally Friendly: Mercury Free, Lead Free and RoHS
Compliant
• 3-Year Limited Warranty
• Damp Location Rated*

APPLICATIONS

Goosneck Lamp Lighting

• Recessed Lighting
• Display Lighting
• Accent Lighting
• Art Gallery & Museum Lighting
• Office Lighting
• Hospitality Lighting

post-3-0-07407200-1451590264.jpg

USHIO Uphoria 2 LED R/BR Lamp Spec Sheet Uphoria2LEDBR-1.pdf

For those interested in purchasing you can use our Online shopping cart, or you can call in your orders at (858) 880-1400 or even by email to orders@thesignsyndicate.com

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 2 months later...
  • Board Patron

Well, we just bought the LED Utopia S14 bulbs for one of our customers - he has chasing lights on his sign and you know incandescent lights just don't last. These are great - everyone remarks how bright they are when they come on, it's a nice clean transition when they go off and on. I'll try to get a photo of the sign. The customer is VERY happy!

• 1 year later...

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Just a sneak peak and it's going to take me some time to update all the info on here but here is a sneak peak on the new clear USHIO s14 LED Lamp.  It's now a Filament appearance. 

Most importantly MUCH cheaper than before  $5.50 each!!!!!

I never realized how hard it was to find these s14 lamps that rated by UL for Wet location, a lot claim to be "wet" but their not.  These are!

In Fact, ALL USHIO Lamps BR/R/PAR used for Gooseneck Lighting has been drastically reduced.  If you've never seen one of these lamps in real time...the high quality light output, High CRI (90+), you'd be amazed!

USHIO Filament s14 Bulb

USHIO New s14.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 11 months later...
  • !llumenati

Tried to put this on the appropriate USHIO thread - but I found no button to add my comment, so I started a new topic.  Erik, feel free to move wherever.

I recently bought some more of more of my favorite USHIO bulbs, the BR40.  Put them in my kitchen and here:s a couple pics of one side of ceiling with the old BR bulbs, and the new USHIO BR 40 on the left side.  One pic is full bright, the other side is full dim.   Soooo much better!!  Cant wait for the NEW BR30 to come in for my living area!!

kitchen leds.jpg

dimmmed kitchen.jpg