Do not register with a hotmail.com / Outlook / me account.  Hotmail lists this site as spam and your registration will not be completed because you will not receive a confimation

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
ACN Sign

what kind of signage USA use most?

we are chinese signage manufacturer custom make signs, and we are plan to open USA market, who can tell me what kind of signages most used in USA? appreciate it.

We use Number 1 Sign   with a side order of Number 13

• Haha 1

Where we are in the Northwest, we typically use #2, with some clients opting for the famous #10:headbang:

oh boy

Super Giant Best Lucky Jumbo ones.

• Haha 1

(Post-date back to April 1)

All signs in the US are neon.  They tried to market LED signage here but nobody bought it.  Even traffic signals are neon.  They are talking about requiring all signs to be neon after 2023.  I think it's already a law in some states.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, megavolt512 said:

All signs in the US are neon.  They tried to market LED signage here but nobody bought it.  Even traffic signals are neon.  They are talking about requiring all signs to be neon after 2023.  I think it's already a law in some states.

:lol_hitting::lol_hitting::lol_hitting::lol_hitting::lol_hitting:

5 hours ago, megavolt512 said:

you not kidding me?

10 hours ago, alltex said:

Super Giant Best Lucky Jumbo ones.

thank you, do you interested in view our catalog?

After China announced today that their putting a large 25% tariff on all American imports Trump said he's slapping a 50% Tariff on all Chinese LED's so us Americans had to go back to Neon

Trump LED .jpg

40 minutes ago, ACN Sign said:

I was wondering when the sales pitch was going to drop......thanks for coming

On 4/2/2018 at 10:32 PM, ACN Sign said:

No thanks.  I'm sure the best pics are blurred out....   ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By michelle.axisgroup
      Would anyone on here be interested in writing a post for Property Manager Insider?

I am looking for a 500+ word article on reasons why property manager should invest in new pylon signs.

All of our posts are required to be editorial in nature but can include 1 link to your website plus a bio at the bottom of the post with your name/phone/email.

The post will be featured on our social media and email newsletter that will reach an audience of 10,000+ property management industry contacts.

Shoot an email to michelle.axisgroup@yahoo.com, send a PM, or check out the blog and our Facebook Group. 

• By GNSLLC
      I am way out of my depths here looking for the right job management software for our company. I've looked at Casper on the Cloud, Cyrious Control, and ShopVOX and there are pros and cons with each but I'd like to hear from people who actually use these and see what you think...features, pricing, support, etc.
      A little background: we are a medium sized, full service sign company. We do national and local service and installs, manufacturing, vinyl and wide format printing, vehicle wraps, and lots more. We have about 15 full time employees. Could use some help!
    • By Elrod Engineering LLC
      Inside sales position - Nashville, TN with 3 years of experience in sign industry selling to National retail accounts and national / regional / local sign companies.
      Hours are M-F
      40 - 50 hours a week
      Compensation: Negotiable depending on experience.
      No phone calls!
      Reply to eac@elrodllc.com  Job description is attached for further detail.
      Sales position description.docx
    • By Electro Signs and Design
      We are hiring an experienced sign repairer and installer. Pay is based on experience level.  We are a small business that is rapidly expanding, based out of Blaine MN. We are looking for a motivated individual that gets the job done with little hesitation and guidence needed. We offer paid travel time and room for advancment as our company grows. Company bucket truck is supplied. Full-time position is being offered. Please submit resume with brief description of why you should be considered for this position.
      Thank you and we look forward to all applicants. 

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:
      Signage Installing: 3 years

• By Erik Sine

I've gotten many questions over the last year or so and an email the other day that finally put me over and was the final straw for me.  "Do these lamps flash, animate, and dim??? 

I've been meaning to make a video to answer all those question on the USHIO Utopia LED s14 2 watt bulbs that we stock and have sold a lot of, and well.....finally did it!

It's a short quick 1 minute video video but I didn't want to bore anyone out of their mind, but I did have fun doing it, and it gave me a chance to work with controllers again, something I don't get a chance that often because my city doesn't allow for anything flashing or animating . 

I may do a more in depth video later but i think this one does a pretty good job of it.  These LED lamps truly are nicely made and bright lil suckers.  Anyone who's bought from us can tell you, well...I've always been very impressed with USHIO of Japan products, they make high-end products and you always get what you pay for!

2 Watt LED Lamp Spec Downloadable Sheet SS-USHIO-s14-1.pdf

You can purchase these from our online shopping cart HERE, or order by phone (858) 880-1400

VIDEO

• Featured Products